CL500 just had its A Service ... and got 2 minor? Advisories

keefysher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W166 GLE350AMG Line 3.0 2017. BMW Z3 2.8 1998.
I did have you pegged for a triple skinny mochachoccalatte halfcaff double decaff with a twist of lemon type ;)

wtf I'm a middle aged grey haired bloke wot does take my coffee like wot I take my men, NATO standard minus the sugar ;);)

That reminds me. That kiwi bloke needs to sort a meet to remember Malcolm where us like minded blokes can get to catch ooop. Include that serving squaddie Carl350, pop round and tell him, boy :mad::mad:

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
wtf I'm a middle aged grey haired bloke wot does take my coffee like wot I take my men, NATO standard minus the sugar ;);)

That reminds me. That kiwi bloke needs to sort a meet to remember Malcolm where us like minded blokes can get to catch ooop. Include that serving squaddie Carl350, pop round and tell him, boy :mad::mad:

Julie Andrews then (white none)? ;) No milk would be a Whoopi Goldberg...

Yes we do. Carl might not be able to make it though...

... boy? You’re not from Norfolk are you?

keefysher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Julie Andrews then (white none)? ;) No milk would be a Whoopi Goldberg...

Yes we do. Carl might not be able to make it though...

... boy? You’re not from Norfolk are you?

Oh dear, do please thoroughly read this mine of information, where everything is revealed :cool::cool:

You young upstarts still require guidance :geek::geek:

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Oh dear, do please thoroughly read this mine of information, where everything is revealed :cool::cool:

You young upstarts still require guidance :geek::geek:
You’re losing me chap..!

EmilysDad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML350
This has just inspired me to check my first aid kits. Both out of date. I won’t be able to sleep now. Down to Boots in the morning for new plasters!

I've never opened the first aid kit from my car :shock:

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I've never opened the first aid kit from my car :shock:
Well you should check. It might be out of date! And then where’d you be when you need it huh? ;)

keefysher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
You’re losing me chap..!

I'm going to have to reboot my memory banks to recollect the colloquialism for chap, bare with me :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If you undertake some reading you will learn from whence I was born, it was't Bernard Mathews central btw

OP
Submariner1

Submariner1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500 2009 5.5
Did you contact the guy I sent the details in respect of your wife's dinged A Class? He'll sort your sensor for you, probably whilst he looks at the A class and for a cuppa.
Hi
Not yet, will wait till the dealer gives me a quote and assesses if anything on the subframe is pushed or bent.
Then I would know what to ask him to do.
Hmmmm big difference between Aviva .backing MB insurance and LV.!
Know for sure if its a high vslue Merc I will insist Aviva back it off!

OP
Submariner1

Submariner1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500 2009 5.5
I am surprised you can live with yourself with out of date bandages and a pushed in parking sensor, it would be nawing away at me by now to fix
Well I will sort the sensor .. cause thats a car thing
But the first aid kit tbh I wouldn't bother drive there if they offerred me a free kit.
Whalt would be amusing is to know how much they would charge you for one LOL :):)

OP
Submariner1

Submariner1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500 2009 5.5
Sub, Phil @ Welwyn charged me £120 for front bumper remove and replace. 2 hours labour. Rear bumper is easier as only 5-6 bolts and no plumbing involved.
Thanks Craig
Useful to know, sure beat main dealer £300+

I spend 15 mins today and managed to remove one of the bumper braces .. this black strap
IMG_4975.JPG

Nice and easy, undo bolt and it slides off without effecting the bumper ... that gives one a little more room.
But not enough to push it back to click in. :(

Worked out a lever tool that might work, just being cautious as the clip welded to the bumber stands proud, so you have to push in between the grooved fins. If you were pushing the pins and it snapped, that would be a pig ... and defo bumper off. And knowing Merc ... you would have to buy the whole bumper lol!

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom