CLK Digital clock running slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grober

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 C200cdi estate
Lady friend who has a year 2000 CLK 230 claims that her digital clock loses time e.g. 5 minutes over a period of 2-3 months. I reckon she is inadvertently resetting her clock while using the steering wheel buttons for other functions. She denies this, but I promised I would ask the forum to see if anyone else has experienced this phenomenon.??? thanks

piestore

Reaction score
slow clock

hi

I asume that she doesn't have command navigation if this is correct I would say the cluster was faulty its very unlikly that she is resetting the time, its difficult enough to do when you are trying .

good luck

Xantiaman

Reaction score
My clock loses time as well

:? I knew there was a message about this! I have now owned my W reg CLK 320 for 11 months and have found that the clock consistantly loses about three minutes. At first I didn't think too much about this as it isn't the biggest problem in the world and there was the chance it resulted from a changes made during its service or MOT. But have know corrected the clock enough times to think there is a glitch. I have changed the clock using the radio pips as a guide and whilst I cann't be spot on, the clock should be within 15-20 secs of the correct time. Tonight I glanced down as the news came on (BBC) and my clock reckoned it was 19.57hr and was once again at least a couple of minutes late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom