CLK320 Electric seat and locking problem

davebraddan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 Cabriolet
I have a 2004 CLK 320 Cabriolet. I have a problem with the electric drivers seat with moves sometimes when I press the adjust button or doesn't move or sometimes sticks in the most awkward position. Also my doors sometimes lock and unlock with the keyfob then sometimes they don't. The hood works when it feels like. It's driving me mad. I never know if they are going to work or not. My local garage has tried to fix it but they are at a loss what to do. Any help gratefully received.

Last edited:

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
Has it been on a star diagnostic to have codes read?

OP
D

davebraddan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 Cabriolet
Has it been on a star diagnostic to have codes read?
I would think so. But as far as I know it hasn't thrown up any clues. As I mentioned my key sometimes works the locks and hood then stops working 10mins later. The mechanics are ready to give up. Correction it has been on the diagnosis. They didn't find any fault or so I've been informed

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom