Club and Forum clothing NOW available online

beccy

MBO Membership Secretary
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL
Hi All,

We are pleased to announce that the MBO now have an online shop where you can buy all your club and forum clothing.

Click on the following link to access the online shop: https://www.totalclothingshop.co.uk/mbo

Members of the MBO may receive a discount. Please log onto the Members’ Area to take advantage of your club discount.

Last edited:
OP
beccy

beccy

MBO Membership Secretary
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL
SALE - 15% off all club/forum clothing

Hello All.

Just to make you aware that we are running on offer on all club/ forum clothing from now until the end of February 2013.

Please click on the following link to view the online shop and to receive your 15% discount www.yourclothingshop.com/mbo

Beccy :D

phil_perry

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Two 230e. 1984 & 1985
Contemporary soft shell jacket

Hi all

I've just taken delivery of my new soft shell jacket. With my name on in case I forget who I am :confused:. Service was good, delivery was quick. I'm a happy bear :cool:
Just in case you were wondering what the company was like :rolleyes:

OP
beccy

beccy

MBO Membership Secretary
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL
Hi all

I've just taken delivery of my new soft shell jacket. With my name on in case I forget who I am :confused:. Service was good, delivery was quick. I'm a happy bear :cool:
Just in case you were wondering what the company was like :rolleyes:

That's great to hear! Thank you so much for your feedback. We have not been using them for long so it's nice to know you had good service and your pleased with the jacket :D

Beccy

dozypillock

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 Elegance 2002 C209
Has anybody ordered anything in the last year or more?....Not many posts?
Thinking about ordering something for meets etc....

Neil

mark.s

MBO Forum Staff - CLS 320 (W219)
MBO Ad Sales & Partnerships
Reaction score
Website
www.mercedesclub.org.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 320 CDI remapped (W219)
HI Neil,

Not all members of the MBO are members of the forum hence why you might not see many posts relating to purchases of clothing.

Mind you, the badges are flying at the moment, thanks to no tax disc showing in your car I think ???

OP
beccy

beccy

MBO Membership Secretary
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL
Has anybody ordered anything in the last year or more?....Not many posts?
Thinking about ordering something for meets etc....

Neil

Hi Neil,

Mark is right. People tend to go straight to the clothing website and not post. If you have any queries please feel free to contact me on 01892 710570. Paid members of the club can get a discount on clothing which can be accessed via the Members' Area.

Once you receive your clothing please feel free to make a post or even post a pic to get more discussion about it :D

OP
beccy

beccy

MBO Membership Secretary
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL
Has anyone got any feedback on our MBO Online Shop?

It would be nice to hear if you have purchased an item or two and what you think about them.

Also is there anything you would like to see for sale that is not currently available?

https://www.totalclothingshop.co.uk/mbo

R

Robin59

Has anyone got any feedback on our MBO Online Shop?

It would be nice to hear if you have purchased an item or two and what you think about them.

Also is there anything you would like to see for sale that is not currently available?

https://www.totalclothingshop.co.uk/mbo

I've tried to look at it a couple of times through the link in the members area, but all I get is this...

Not Found

The requested URL /mbom was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

:confused:

OP
beccy

beccy

MBO Membership Secretary
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL
Thanks for the reply.

I will be getting the link changed in Members' Area shortly, for the moment you can access the discounted MBO shop by clicking on Members Bulletins in Members' Area on right hand side and I will also PM you the link as well.

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom