Comand Online - forum sponsor

Headhurts

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes GLC300 2021
I have been wanting a reverse camera fitted to my car for some time, the S212 is a big car and as I have elderly cats that play dare with the car decided to do something about it.

Comand Online would be my first choice but they are a 3 hour drive on a good day.

My local dealership have only done one before and they freely admitted not a straight forward job.

Now I am quite precious about my car so in my mind Comand Online would be the best people as this is a job they have done many times.

My car was booked in for 0900 yesterday.

I left at 0500 in the morning in reasonable weather progress was good until I hit the M11 when satnav offered a reroute to save 1 hour 20 mins I was routed via towns and villages and arrived at 0925 the weather was pants being rainy and cold.

Becky greeted me and Mark took possession of the car to do the work whilst I went shopping in Camberly.

Time soon passed and Becky phoned me to say the car is ready.

It was still pants weather and I decided to go directly home and play with my new accessory later.

So today I have cleaned the car and had a good look round.
The camera works perfectly and there is not a mark on the car or anything to indicate the car has been worked on despite various panels being removed.

To anyone thinking of having a genuine Mercedes reverse camera fitted or indeed anything else they offer I can wholeheartedly recommend this company.

Big thanks to Richard, Mark and Becky from a very fussy customer.

Robin

BillyBoy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W213 E400d All Terrain
Never tried COMAND Online as too far away, though I have emailed them with questions in the past and found them extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

If anyone needs a similar service in the West Midlands, I can recommend Rob at Autobahn in Halesowen - he fitted the reversing camera to my GL with much the same outcome as above. IIRC, it was £450 all in, including the genuine MB retrofit kit and coding in the COMAND unit

Submariner1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500 2009 5.5
I have been wanting a reverse camera fitted to my car for some time, the S212 is a big car and as I have elderly cats that play dare with the car decided to do something about it.

Comand Online would be my first choice but they are a 3 hour drive on a good day.

My local dealership have only done one before and they freely admitted not a straight forward job.

Now I am quite precious about my car so in my mind Comand Online would be the best people as this is a job they have done many times.

My car was booked in for 0900 yesterday.

I left at 0500 in the morning in reasonable weather progress was good until I hit the M11 when satnav offered a reroute to save 1 hour 20 mins I was routed via towns and villages and arrived at 0925 the weather was pants being rainy and cold.

Becky greeted me and Mark took possession of the car to do the work whilst I went shopping in Camberly.

Time soon passed and Becky phoned me to say the car is ready.

It was still pants weather and I decided to go directly home and play with my new accessory later.

So today I have cleaned the car and had a good look round.
The camera works perfectly and there is not a mark on the car or anything to indicate the car has been worked on despite various panels being removed.

To anyone thinking of having a genuine Mercedes reverse camera fitted or indeed anything else they offer I can wholeheartedly recommend this company.

Big thanks to Richard, Mark and Becky from a very fussy customer.

Robin
Definitely worth the £; imo one of THE must have accessories. Useful everyday, especcially on the big models ... mine might only have 2 doors but it is jolly long.
Not sure about playing Dare, more a case of “I was lying on the warm concrete first, so I’m not moving”
4BF4200C-E57C-452B-8BC1-3628D46BC924.jpeg
“Run me over and SWMBO will torch your car for sure! “

Alfie

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.comand.co.uk
Your Mercedes
A150 manual, smart forTwo, W205 AMG line premium plus.
Thanks for your kind words. Much appreciated.

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom