Connecting mobile to Audio 20

joe6996

New Registration
Reaction score
I have bought a second hand C200 CDI SE 2004 and to my disappointment, no mobile connection in the middle compartment.
Can I install one? Any advice would be great. The car have all the knobs for the telephone and I could see the microphone behind the light switches.
I would prefer the sound to be controlled through the steering (for safety purpose) and the ability to dial in the same manner.

pluttipot

New Registration
Reaction score
I have same question.... Please notefy me if you get any answer. I have searched the net and came out with som dealers that supply quipment, but have not går any certain answers.

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
MB pre-wire retrofit is very possible, try these guys

http://www.comand.co.uk/

joe, on a factory fit pre-wire the mics are in the rear veiw mirror lower edge. Not behind the light switches in the ocp

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom