DAB RADIO C CLASS 2009

Maca123

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes C Class Saloon C220 2009
Hello i recently bought a C Class C220 but i want DAB radio,
is there any easy way in doing this or do i need to replace the radio and how would that work with the screen at the top?

Cleck

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
EQC 400
I put a Pure Highway 400 in my 2011 e-class. It provides DAB radio and Bluetooth streaming, along with something called Spotify (don't use that). It can either connect directly into an Aux socket, or (like I do) uses a built in FM transmitter tuned into one of the presets on the FM radio. The signal is as good as the built-in DAB I had in a 2014 Skoda Octavia. It works for me, but if you want it an integrated part of the head unit, there are forum sponsors who provide that service (it was prohibitively expensive for me).

Alfie

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.comand.co.uk
Your Mercedes
A150 manual, smart forTwo, W205 AMG line premium plus.
Hello i recently bought a C Class C220 but i want DAB radio,
is there any easy way in doing this or do i need to replace the radio and how would that work with the screen at the top?
email me your VIN number to sales@comand.co.uk and I can quote you for full proper Mercedes DAB.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom