Driving on the Right

M

muzzere320

I thought I'd asked this question already but can't find any trace so apologies if this is a duplication.

I’m off to France tomorrow and as I don’t have driver’s handbook don’t know which bit of the headlamp lens to mask. They are standard non Xenon units.

Can any one shed some light? (forgive the pun)

Thanks

MIW615

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C200 SPORT & 230SLK
I thought I'd asked this question already but can't find any trace so apologies if this is a duplication.

I’m off to France tomorrow and as I don’t have driver’s handbook don’t know which bit of the headlamp lens to mask. They are standard non Xenon units.

Can any one shed some light? (forgive the pun)

Thanks

Halfords do a kit that comes with full instructions ;)

OP
M

muzzere320

Thanks for that Halfords it is then

Cheers

MIW615

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C200 SPORT & 230SLK
Thanks for that Halfords it is then

Cheers

Just a thought it may be a good idea to ring your local Halfords first, because when I purchased a kit for my Renault Laguna some years ago I discovered that only certain stores carried the kits

Phil D

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
previously W202 & W203
yep - got some on brittany ferries recently - though interesting to note the big difference in headlight design since my last foray a few years ago - lights used to have engraved lines - datum lines? - and yiou lined these up with the sticky plastic things - now they give you a picture of the lights and tell you where to stick them, as it were - still work though & dead simple - enjoy your holiday

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom