e 350 coupe

steve darbin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w203 c class 270cdi 2004, c207 2009 e class 350 CDi coupe
So I have had it a few days now and it's a very nice car to drive. The v 6 is smooth and powerful and in sport setting it goes very well Indeed. One or two little issues. The rear centre console has a split in it and I will try to fix it first or try to get another. More annoying is the passenger rear window that drop and moves backwards slightly when you open the door. On shutting the door the front window goes back up but the rear window does not. I have to raise it each time with the button each time a passenger gets in or out. I have held the button down and then up as I have on other merc's to reset them but this does not want to play ball. It raises and lowers at a good speed with the switches so I don't think it's sticking. Is their a relay for this. It works fine on the drivers side, as the door glass goes up first and then then the rear.
I know there are several threads but none relate to the c207. Anyone know what to do next...... especially as it raining ...
Steve

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom