E-Class 350 (207) convertible back seat lock?

D

davos

Hi I'm new to posting but i have an E-Class E350 Convertible that is coming up with a warning message saying "back seat rest not locked" ??, the head restraints go up and down electronically but the seats do not recline?
It also shows a picture of the seat reclining in a forward and back motion with arrows attached, when setting off a picture appears of the back seats.
I have had a Star diagnosis which says that the faults are current and stored and have tried erasing them but it keeps coming back on - the star system shoes an open lock position on the seat and it can't be actuated, has the ecu just had a hissy fit?
Thanks in advance for any input.

Dave

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
Bump

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
My guess would be a problem relating to a microswitch perhaps obstructed by something?

What were the STAR codes?

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom