E320 Vibrations (Transmission?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spit64

Reaction score
I have some problem with the transmission there car is vibrate when its stand still and the shift is in drive position,except when the engine is cold and the rpm is higher the vibrations are gone, there is no problem when the shift is in reverse position at no time.Can it be a vacuum leak or intake valve.Is it possible it can be the belt tensioner damper?

T HARGREAVES

Reaction score
I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MY C250D IT WAS THE ENGINE MOUNTS THESE ARE EASY TO REPLACE AND DO NOT TAKE LONG TO DO AND WERE £39.00 EACH +vat

OP
S

spit64

Reaction score
I have ckeck the motor mounts but they seems okey,I heard that some one had the same problem and he replaced the co2 sensor.Now i got another problem started the idle oscillate maybe the problems is connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom