E350 2013 reg owner - HI! :)

ryandean7

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 Coupe / 2013 / 3L
Hi guys!

I have owned my first Mercedes for 2 weeks now and I have to say I'm very impressed.

Before this car I owned a 400bhp focus RS mk2, now that I've stepped away I've realised there was so much more I could have got for my money instead of wasting it all on the ford!!

Saying that.. anyone that can point me in the direction of carbon parts, etc that'd be great

Thanks!

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Hi Ryan, welcome- the E350 is very popular on here for good reason!
Now on Carbon parts, are we talking diffuser, mirror housings, etc., and are you looking for genuine Carbon fibre (there are some really good wraps these days)

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
Hi ryandean7 and welcome to the forum. Great car - I've had mine for 7 years and still love it.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi Ryan, welcome to the forum :)

OP
R

ryandean7

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 Coupe / 2013 / 3L
Hi guys. Thank you for the welcome :)

John, I was looking for genuine carbon fibre of possible. Carbon fibre splitter, wing mirror covers, rear lip, rear diffuser. Maybe a new rear bumper as I'd like it to sit a little lower. But after saying I'm not going too mad I've just realised how long my list already is

Thanks all!

OP
R

ryandean7

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 Coupe / 2013 / 3L

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
It may be! Haha.
I've seen some interesting stuff from Taiwan on ebay, worth a look.
On the reverse camera I'd contact Alfie at Comandonline with your VIN number and he can advise you what you need and indeed if it's possible to do. Interesting to hear what he advises

OP
R

ryandean7

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 Coupe / 2013 / 3L
Not sure how to input pics haha - I'm going to hopefully de-chrome the car, add a few bits of carbon and I've been in touch with GAD in regards to their map to give it a few more ponies and an unbelievable amount of torque :)

Anyone else got an E350 they've lightly modified?

Frosty149

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W207 '63 E350 coupe amg sport
Not sure how to input pics haha - I'm going to hopefully de-chrome the car, add a few bits of carbon and I've been in touch with GAD in regards to their map to give it a few more ponies and an unbelievable amount of torque :)

Anyone else got an E350 they've lightly modified?
Mine, as many here, have had the GAD treatment - the 350 responds particularly well!!!
Best aftermarket addition available IMO.

OP
R

ryandean7

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 Coupe / 2013 / 3L
Mine, as many here, have had the GAD treatment - the 350 responds particularly well!!!
Best aftermarket addition available IMO.

I was shocked at how well the car shifts and holds it's own with other cars on the road. The GAD treatment is said to really bring the car to life and I look forward to finding out.

I will have to find some "progress thread" type things on here and take a look :)

Headhurts

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes GLC300 2021
It may be! Haha.
I've seen some interesting stuff from Taiwan on ebay, worth a look.
On the reverse camera I'd contact Alfie at Comandonline with your VIN number and he can advise you what you need and indeed if it's possible to do. Interesting to hear what he advises

John is correct Alfie can advise or visit Command Online and you can see the prices and what is required.

I have not got the reversing camera on mine but previous cars have had them, the sensors are pretty good so not sure what I will do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Frosty149

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W207 '63 E350 coupe amg sport
Reversing Camera:

We are available to answer questions
from 10 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday
SECURE
PAYMENT
We are the only genuine UK sellers of OEM-Style & Android head units.
HomeDelivery InformationReturns PolicyWarrantyFAQ'sContact UsAbout Us
header-banner.png

STORE CATEGORIES
Single DIN UnitsDouble DIN UnitsOEM Style UnitsInstall AdaptorsReversing CamerasIn Car MonitorsAccessoriesMedia CablesCar SecurityGadgets & TechPRICED TO CLEAROther

argos.png

Custom Fit Mercedes E-Class W212 C207 Rear Reversing Camera Reverse Backup LED

cambzs002-2.jpg
cambzs002-1.jpg
cambzs002-5.jpg
camera-installation-0.jpg

Overview Description Main Features Fitment List Technical Information
A bespoke reversing camera designed specifically for use with the vehicles on the fitment list. Its unique design means that no holes whatsoever need to be drilled! It will simply fits into the pre-existing camera position on the rear tailgate. This camera has been designed to replicate the size and shape so it fits into this pre-fabricated slot.

Once the camera has been installed it will automatically power on as soon as the vehicle is put into reverse delivering a video signal to any monitor. Our reversing cameras are equipped with a wide angle lens making parking safe and easy by giving a clear view of the road behind. Guide lines help you easily judge the distance between objects and your vehicle. Easy installation without the need for drilling or modification.

SIZE: 48mm x 49mm

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The camera is only compatible with an aftermarket car head unit or monitor that will accept this cameras video signal. Your head unit or monitor will also require a CAM-In RCA phono connection. This will NOT work directly with any factory fitted monitors or head units. You will require an interface (if available) adaptor for a factory head unit to accept an after-market rear view camera.

Seen on eBay at the moment.

Note:
Important Information

Hope this helps...

OP
R

ryandean7

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 Coupe / 2013 / 3L
Reversing Camera:

We are available to answer questions
from 10 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday
SECURE
PAYMENT
We are the only genuine UK sellers of OEM-Style & Android head units.
HomeDelivery InformationReturns PolicyWarrantyFAQ'sContact UsAbout Us
header-banner.png

STORE CATEGORIES
Single DIN UnitsDouble DIN UnitsOEM Style UnitsInstall AdaptorsReversing CamerasIn Car MonitorsAccessoriesMedia CablesCar SecurityGadgets & TechPRICED TO CLEAROther

argos.png

Custom Fit Mercedes E-Class W212 C207 Rear Reversing Camera Reverse Backup LED

cambzs002-2.jpg
cambzs002-1.jpg
cambzs002-5.jpg
camera-installation-0.jpg

Overview Description Main Features Fitment List Technical Information
A bespoke reversing camera designed specifically for use with the vehicles on the fitment list. Its unique design means that no holes whatsoever need to be drilled! It will simply fits into the pre-existing camera position on the rear tailgate. This camera has been designed to replicate the size and shape so it fits into this pre-fabricated slot.

Once the camera has been installed it will automatically power on as soon as the vehicle is put into reverse delivering a video signal to any monitor. Our reversing cameras are equipped with a wide angle lens making parking safe and easy by giving a clear view of the road behind. Guide lines help you easily judge the distance between objects and your vehicle. Easy installation without the need for drilling or modification.

SIZE: 48mm x 49mm

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The camera is only compatible with an aftermarket car head unit or monitor that will accept this cameras video signal. Your head unit or monitor will also require a CAM-In RCA phono connection. This will NOT work directly with any factory fitted monitors or head units. You will require an interface (if available) adaptor for a factory head unit to accept an after-market rear view camera.

Seen on eBay at the moment.

Note:
Important Information

Hope this helps...

Was ideally looking for one to wire into the standard unit. I found one last night for £450. I think that's a little steep at the moment

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Was ideally looking for one to wire into the standard unit. I found one last night for £450. I think that's a little steep at the moment
£450 might be steep not sure....care to share a link?

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
^ Thanks! Thought that might be the source but was too lazy to look! So mine is £399 I see
Not sure I need it, not sure I want it but...well lets see

Top Bottom