Easy does it with clever wax

dragon

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody tried this?

Smart Wax is simple to apply and gives an excellent shine

While some people are happy to spend hours waxing their car to get a show-winning shine, many just don’t have the time. Maker Smart Wax believes the answer for them is its Concours Paste – a product that’s easy to apply and remove, and suitable for all finishes and colours.

At first the paste seemed very hard, and not what we’d want to rub on to our precious metal. However, it soon softened enough to soak into the foam applicator with ease.

The instructions suggest you leave the wax on the panels for 15-20 minutes. This seems a long time, but we had no trouble buffing it off afterwards with
a clean microfibre cloth.

The gloss shine was great and the panels smooth to touch. But although it didn’t leave marks on glass, users should be careful around plastic as a white residue remained. There was also a white powder – especially noticeable on dark cars.

Water beading was acceptable, with the wax displacing rain very well initially. But it began to wear off after a couple of weeks. The large tub will last for a long time, and this product is a winner in our eyes simply because it’s so easy to use.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/229083/easy_does_it_with_clever_wax.html

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Have not tried that one and still using McGuires, that last for a long time, and in my eyse takes some beating, though I have nothing else to do but to polish my car, dare not drive it in case it goes wrong again

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
Have a look around the door handles and see if it smears and shows finger prints, this was a problem with a lot of the quick waxes ..

OP
dragon

dragon

Banned
Reaction score
  • Banned
Isn't waxing the car suppose to be repellant. I find that using Magic actually attract more dusts after raining than not to wax the car.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom