Error messages on dash

MUNKSJOE

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320/2003/3200
Dear All,

My E320 CDi 2003 has been showing Main Inspection / Emissions Inspect performed on time? on the dash. These came up when my battery had just enough power to start the car but was very low after not using it for a while.

I have trickle charged the battery and is now showing 100%. After this I changed the dates, as advised here and various videos, to many years in advance but they are still there. Is there any other action I can take apart from Star?

Any help / advise would be welcome.

Alan

Steve@Avantgarde

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.avantgarde-automotive.co.uk
Your Mercedes
E300 Coupe AMG Line PP/NE, SLR McLaren Roadster, SL55 & C32AMG
This is a routine inspection that needs to be done in conjunction with your service and can be reset in the instrument cluster where the next inspection date needs to be inputted and confirmed. Unless you are completely au fait with the back door system in the cluster, I would have an independent do it for you.

OP
M

MUNKSJOE

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320/2003/3200
Thanks Steve,

The details on various videos and descriptions looked as if lots of button pressing on the steering wheel would allow them to disappear. Obviously its not as simple as that. Thank you for your advise, the problem was causing me a lot of head scratching.

Regards

Alan

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom