Ever get fed up with faceless call centres?

ChrisKnottIns

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisknott.co.uk
Your Mercedes
na
When it comes to buying or renewing your Car Insurance, I certainly know that it can get frustrating to be left on hold for ages and then be put through to someone in a vast call centre.

But at Chris Knott Insurance, we don’t do that. If you ring us up for a quote, or need to have a question asked, you’ll be put through to our personal and experienced team in Hastings. We’ll be able to offer you sound and impartial advice to help you find the best insurance for your vehicle.

And don’t forget that as a member of an Owners Club, we can secure you even better deals!

If you’d like to find out for yourself, you can call us up on 0800 028 6463.

All the best,

Simon

Need convincing? Our reviews speak for themselves…

“I've been using Chris Knott brokers for the last few years now and can honestly say it's great to still have a service where you can pick up the phone and speak to them regarding any matter and receive a quick no wait response. The cost of insuring my vehicles through them compared to online search companies has been roughly the same, but the level of service is unbeatable in my opinion. They keep you regularly up to date with new services or changes in the law of car insurance and everything is clear and precise and I'm more than happy to suggest this company to my family and friends. I've been insured with many companies in the past as I am now in my mid 40s but truly they are far better than cheaper internet search companies.”

“I phoned up on Saturday morning to accept my renewal invite and I also added my partner to my policy. Emma who dealt with my enquiry was really nice to deal with and very efficient taking my payment and emailing my documents on to me!”

“Fantastic bunch of folk who know what they're about. Jessica handled my insurance and was super. Most impressive thing was that they answered the phones in a reasonable time, rather than sitting for ages hearing those dreadful recordings from other companies about ‘high call volumes’ - meaning they just don't employ enough staff… Proper ‘Old School’ company in the best sense of the phrase.”

DSK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS 320 CDI, S350 Bluetec
I’ve had my 4 cars insured with yourselves for several, several years.

I’m old school and have to say all my phone interactions, phone payments and always courteous manners from the staff is nice. They certainly do not come across as robotic as the larger firms I have been with. This is the main reason I’ve stayed this long despite cheaper prices to be had quite easily.

On a few occasions I had to get online quotes from the likes of gocomapre to get the renewals to be sensible compared to silly increases, as I simply don’t have the time to be faffing around changing insurers every year.

My only negative observations to date are there still seems to be no loyalty for long term customers. One should not have to obtain like for like quotes, a sensible price should just be quoted from the outset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mioba

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124/E200, W220/S320CDI, W205/C200, W251/R350CDI 4Matic
Loyalty is a thing of the past. Yu cant go to a local shop now and get things on tik as you know the owner for 25 years, loyalty now is interactive (apps, cards) where companies just use your information by tracking you.

Reactions: DSK

DSK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS 320 CDI, S350 Bluetec
Hmm

The Volvo chaps above used for the last 20 years never bat an eye lid if I want to order parts. They just jot it down, get it shipped, once arrived be it a week or two after they call up or so call to pay. Done this with orders over £300 …….

I appreciate it’s a business but as I REALLY do not have time for bs in my life to the point I have even co-termed the polices, one call, one payment, job jobbed. I don’t care if it costs a couple of quid more but there’s, making a profit and taking the ****, which applies to all insurers. I’d happily pay a competitive price give or take, rather than spending a day repeating my life history to several insurers.

ajlsl600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
clk3202001,sl6002003 with everything regrettably sold ,A class 170cdi auto. NG/TF1800 ML250
U ain't wrong in good old days once a Yr we wud meet up with Co op guy. Thrash it all out. Incl loyalty premium. Job done. He used to come to the house!! And at time it was competitive. Today u can almost rely on previous outfit trying to "fit u up" for renewal. Last Yr I even had my bank pay an insurer After I had instructed them not to. Found out a month later.i was assured by guy on phone issue sorted. When I got home on leave bank told me it was up to me to contact issuer to stop payment. None of which was previously explained to me by guy on phone. Non of my cash was in Lloyd's 1 hr later, a not insignificant amount. No one seemed to care.

Top Bottom