Jenson does it again!!

Poll yet again!!

Wheres our world champ?

A long way down the field!!!!

Jay Gee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Honda
WOW.Another 1-2.Fantastic,but how on earth are they able to keep this going? I thought that by now,McLaren,Ferrari and possibly Renault would have been well on the pace.Instead,it's two teams using 'bought in' engines.Monaco should be interesting as aero performance has less of an influence.

OP
Cole@MBS

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
Looking forward to the next one, always a good one!!

Well done jenson,,,,,,,Again!!

st4

Banned
Reaction score
Website
1-stephen-taylor.artistwebsites.com
Your Mercedes
Disqualified driver
WOW.Another 1-2.Fantastic,but how on earth are they able to keep this going? I thought that by now,McLaren,Ferrari and possibly Renault would have been well on the pace.Instead,it's two teams using 'bought in' engines.Monaco should be interesting as aero performance has less of an influence.

Does it, down force needs to be very high to achieve good grip in some of the low speed turns, and also coming through the tunnel. To little down force and the cars might meet with the barriers.

I would say Ross Brawn will definately have is eye on the contructors trophy and will be backing Jenson more than Rubens, as this is where the best chances of the world championship now lie.

OP
Cole@MBS

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
Its still only the 5th race ST4!!!

A lot can happen in little time in F1!!

But have to agree with you!

st4

Banned
Reaction score
Website
1-stephen-taylor.artistwebsites.com
Your Mercedes
Disqualified driver
Its still only the 5th race ST4!!!

A lot can happen in little time in F1!!

But have to agree with you!

It would be very niave if neither RB or JB haven't realistically though that the champtionship could be in grasp-JB said in Barhain it "crossed his mind" jsut as Lewis and Kimi have more or less said they've got no hope of the world champtionship in the 2009. Although Toyota and redbull have pushed them hard the brawn car has dominated the championship so far (look at the constructors points so far, and Jensons strong lead so far.

It was interesting to see that kers was being mentioned on the BBC for the brawn car, given that the top 3 teams haven't got kers says it all to me, and any team that fits it is quite frankly mad. BMW have spend heaps of money developing it, and look where its got them-nowhere. Eddie Jordan is right, Kers really has no place in F1 and I suspect BMW are using Kers more or less as a marketing device so when the inevitable hybrid comes out they'll say its F1 tech for the road.

turnipsock

Reaction score
Monaco is a different beast since they sanatised it. That run off area on the bend as you come out of the tunnel is pretty bad. Drivers have nothing to loose by taking a lunge down the outside, forcing the other driver to take a blocking line. If the outside driver gets it wrong, he just uses the run off area and keeps going. They would never attempt it if there was still a barrier there.

jubhi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 CDI Sport Coupe Brabus D6-III, A150 SE, Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
I guess the latest F1 topic is Ferrari at the moment.... F1 wouldn't seem right without Ferrari in it?

mercmadjim

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLK230k
I guess the latest F1 topic is Ferrari at the moment.... F1 wouldn't seem right without Ferrari in it?

F1 may be better off without Ferrari, they do say there could be 26 cars on the grid next season, it would not matter if they were Ford anglia's, lower the budget, and get more cars on the grid.

And as eddie Jordan said yesterday, Ferrari's way to solve a problem has been to throw money at it, and they will no longer be able to do that.

Jay Gee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Honda

All,or at least some,will be revealed on Friday after Ferrari (and others??) meet with the FIA.Toyota have said they won't sign up for next season under the proposed regs,and now Renault have said the same! IMO the very future of F1 is at stake as a crowd puller,and therefore as Bernie and Max's cash cow.May 29th is the 2010 sign up deadline..........

Top Bottom