Why Not: Find us on Facebook!

Gkinghorn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 CDI Cabriolet - 2011
Facebook is good but don't 'friend' your kids on it.... You really have no desire to hear about what they get up to ....

littlebrooklyn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 A180d
Facebook is good but don't 'friend' your kids on it.... You really have no desire to hear about what they get up to ....

I have "friended" my son, daughter in law and my nieces on fb. I also found quite a large number of my cousins who I had lost touch with about 30yrs ago and it was lovely to find them all on there :D

cleverdicky

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB
All ready had.
Must say though too many frivolous posts of new MB's disguised in plastic bin bags ;)

Gkinghorn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I have "friended" my son, daughter in law and my nieces on fb. I also found quite a large number of my cousins who I had lost touch with about 30yrs ago and it was lovely to find them all on there :D

When my youngest described his drunken night at university and where he slept I knew then I didn't want to hear more... I had my children create a 'dad friendly' Facebook account for them ... ;)

cleverdicky

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB
WHY? do young people feel they have to write down their antics on a public web site for all to read.
Are they so lonely they have no friends or family to discuss directly if needed.
No wonder Jeremy Kyle has a roaring trade.

Gkinghorn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
It's a different world dicky.... Every generation does something the one before would never have done.... It is what it is ..don't value their actions by your values ..... Live and let live...

taxii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c200, 1996, 2000
I'm afraid social media is the future guys. The next big thing is already happening and that's you tube reality show's. They get more hits than most television shows now.

Top Bottom