Fold Down seats

chrisinwood

Reaction score
Hello all!!

Right this time got a bit of what seems a daft question!! I have a 52 reg C220 CDI Saloon Merc. The question is do the rear seats fold down? and if so how?? I have looked everywhere (that i know of) and cant seem to belive that they dont? Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Reaction score
folding seats is an option. Mine don't fold either. Major bugger really but then it's my fault for not checking before buying the car. If there's no obvious way of folding them, then that don't fold I'm afraid.

Hibbo

Reaction score
Not sure about newer Mercs, but on my w123 and w201 the fuel tank was behind the back seats, so foldage denied.

Reaction score
folding seats is an option. Mine don't fold either. Major bugger really but then it's my fault for not checking before buying the car. If there's no obvious way of folding them, then that don't fold I'm afraid.

Hibbo, you missed one (I think). Should my post not have said "folding seats ARE an option" ? Tricky one that because the seats are plural but the option is singular.

Hibbo

Reaction score
Hibbo, you missed one (I think). Should my post not have said "folding seats ARE an option" ? Tricky one that because the seats are plural but the option is singular.

Good point. I think you're right in that there IS an option for you to specify folding seats, and seats that fold ARE an option. Not my speciality to be honest, I'll stick to apostrophes :)

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom