1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vehicle For Sale - 2001 CLK 230 Kompressor Cabriolet Auto

Discussion in 'Mercedes Car Classifieds' started by GlosRichCLK, Mar 13, 2018.

1. GlosRichCLK

GlosRichCLK Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    2012 W212 E350 CDi and 2001 CLK 230 Kompressor Cabriolet A208
    2001 Y reg - CLK 230 Kompressor Cabriolet, 67000 miles, 3 owners, Tansanite Blue with blue hood and Quartz leather. Automatic. MoT until 1st June 2018.

Sadly having to sell my CLK cabriolet, as my father has passed away, and I have inherited his E class.

Its a clean car for its age, 1 owner from new for 15 years, then another, then me since June 2017. I've cleaned it thoroughly and invested a fair bit in it, including:

Service in June 2017 at Mercedes Cheltenham & Gloucester, at 65600 miles, so not due for another 9k miles.
    MoT until 1st June 2018
    Refurbished alloys all round with new Uniroyal Rainsport 3 tyres and locking wheen bolts.
    New rear brake pads - genuine Mercedes.

All handbooks, service book present, and lots of bills, 2 keys. Original Audio 10 Radio/Cassette.

It drives really well, gear changes are smooth, always starts first time.

Some age related marks and scratches, drivers seat bolster a bit worn, but not split. Tiny bit of rust around the boot lock, and at the bottom corner of the drivers wing.

The hood works, and is in good condition, and does not leak. When the hood initially lifts up, you have to give it a push, as I think one of the cables might be broken or stretched, but I've not had a chance to check it.

Can be viewed in Pershore, Worcestershire, WR10 postcode.

I'm looking for offers around £2995.

Attached Files: