francisco franco owned cars

yasyas52

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w107 parts
hi. does anyone knows which daimler bens w111 fintail did francisco franco owned..
thanks

prwales

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ge300, w124 300e, various VW's
do you mean the Spanish Fascist dictator?

prwales

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I don't know but he did have a Mercedes G4 from the 1940's gifted to him by another unpleasant dictator, some mention of this in this thread from the G-Wagen Owners Association Website.

http://gwoa.co.uk/node/7399

OP
Y

yasyas52

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w107 parts
thanks prwales.it was a very helpful site.

actually I bought a w111 fintail from spain to break down to parts, but I was told that this car might belong to the spanish dictator.so I thought maybe if the cars goes to a museum is better than taking it into parts.I just have no way to verify that

prwales

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
there is a reference to a 600 Grosser that belonged to Franco being returned to Mercedes, it is not impossible that they would have a record of vehicles supplied to him.

TOBIASHACHENBERGER

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes W186 300 ADENAUER
I am still owning one of Generalissimo Franco's Cars

Dear Mercedes Club Forum,

greetings from Germany :)

As intermediary for my uncle, s spanish Colonel, i am looking for a buyer of his historic Mercedes model 300 “Adenauer” from 1952. The Mercedes is in excellent condition and enjoys well service all the years. The six-cylinder gasoline engine shines with its impressive capacity of three liters and luxury equipment as standard: The soft leather velourseats with sidewards leather in red, the white leather steering wheel, refined cherry wood and the original Becker shortwave radio from 1950.

But the real treasure of this vehicle is the exciting history. First owner was none other than the Spanish General H.E. The Head of State Francisco Franco. After seven years remaining in his possession, he bequeathed it in 1959 to Monsignor D. Ing. José Cerdo Pons. Later there was a change of ownership to the Hotel San Sebastian in Palma. They provided the Mercedes Adenauer to their celebrity guests of the theatre industry as an exclusive limousine. Today's owner is the Colonel with place of residence on the Spanish Costa Blanca. The native-born Rhinelander keeps the Mercedes burglar-proof in Bonn. The history is of course provable.

The Mercedes Adenauer comes on historical license plates from Palma de Majorca and it is still registered. The new owner may use it for further travels at one’s own discretion. The selling Price is or nearest offer. Viewing appointments can be done by prior arrangement.

If sb. is interested, just send me an email or write me a personal Message

warm greetings

daniel

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    492.5 KB · Views: 38
  • Scan2-page-001.jpg
    Scan2-page-001.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    510.7 KB · Views: 33

512dm125

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
300 d adenauer
Does anyone know if he owned a Mercedes Benz 300d adenauer 1958 in black and or did he put metal crests on the grill with una gran de libre espana?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220903-115745_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220903-115745_Gallery.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom