Fuel Price Rise

The Pan Man

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2008 E 500 A/G Classic colour combination.
Have you all noticed that fuel prices have rissen by 3 - 4 pence per llitre again, and the forcast is that with the delayed Government rise yet to be added we will be paying £1.20 per litre by December. How can this be with the price of crude so low. Please discuss or vent spleen or rant in reply.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Yes and £1.04 to £1,08 down here

PeterCLK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2012 204 Elegance saloon 220 cdi
Petrol is now more expensive than diesel around here.

*Thumper

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 CDi (09)
And so it should be .............. more expensive to refine ........... derv was only higher becuase of Gordon Brown ........... remember, he used to be the Chancelour

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
as if it isnt already far too expensive. until we ALL as drivers, start to take action over this rip off taxation that only hits drivers twice (everyone else is hit by rising food costs due to increased transport costs) this will continue indefinately. if i had an e-mail address where i could contact that muppet of a prime minister of ours he'd know in no uncertain terms what i think of the way the country is/has been run !!!

3 years ago i could run my car, pay mortgage and bills etc on the wage i got from the agency. now im £100 per WEEK short! and given that the agency cant guarantee me ANY work, never mind certain hours, taking a 2nd job isnt an option!

however if i was to sell my house, get a council property, and sign on the dole, id have everything paid for and money in my pocket! pride is all that prevents me doing this, but i may have to swallow that pride soon, if work doesnt pick up!

SQ_W211

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 CLS55 AMG
Going on the dole isnt the way to go Pete, I am sure something will come up and things will go back to normal. Everyone is in the same boat at the moment and we cannot do anything further but wait for things to get better.

I think we should all join on to http://my.yougov.com/login.aspx and give our views to Government surveys, this is government based survey organization which extracts information from individuals on their views are on the way the things are being run and while you give your views they also pay you for it as well

cleverdicky

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB
Only with a good tan and six kids will you get help now in the UK. Or fat, disabled, or bang your head on the ground six times a day. :confused:

But If your a single white boy struggling to get by, with no place to sleep stay off drugs / booze and go to college and they will hound you till the end of time, and you wont get a bean.
And if you think its bad now, wait till the tories are back in and finish what they started. :shock:

Last edited:

SQ_W211

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 CLS55 AMG
But If your a single white boy struggling to get by, with no place to sleep stay off drugs / booze and go to college and they will hound you till the end of time, and you wont get a bean.
And if you think its bad now, wait till the tories are back in and finish what they started. :shock:

White boy?

I thought its the same (struggle) for everyone, isnt it?

LSD

Reaction score
I think we should all join on to http://my.yougov.com/login.aspx and give our views to Government surveys, this is government based survey organization which extracts information from individuals on their views are on the way the things are being run and while you give your views they also pay you for it as well

I know you're trying to be helpful Amo... however I really doubt they are unaware of peoples' views. They know precisely what they're about. Things like this are no more than a symbolic lip-service and just give the government a more accurate idea of how many people can actually be bothered to make contact to sound off. Nothing will ever come of anything said on there. It would take half the population to log in and say they are stopping paying their council tax forthwith before anyone would even begin to listen - and that won't happen.

We are being wholeheartedly ripped to shreds in this country, simply because they know they can. Fuel has gone down again in many parts of the world this week, and here we are being preconditioned for £1.20 a litre.

Something much more drastic is called for: Total boycotting of one particular fuel retailer for a week would make an intial statement. A no-buy day in any of the major supermarkets. A national strike for one day where people from all jobs and areas stay at home, even if it means loss of pay... but who has the guts?

SQ_W211

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 CLS55 AMG
Precisely the point LSD, everyone tend to bicker alot but noone seem to take the matter in their own hands and put it to practice. Bottom line is, we can rant all day but there will be no result of this ranting as our views are not heard.

I was only trying to suggest people to give their views on that website as they actually pay you to give feedback on surveys but we all know that very little will be put into practice.

But at least this way we get it out of our system and have hope that someone somewhere will look at the feedback and may take some action on it.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom