Fuse box diagram - '97 (P) Sprinter 208 d

SimesH

Reaction score
Website
www.autobooksdirect.com
Hi all! :)

Having searched your most excellent forums for the last half an hour, I haven't been able to find what I'm looking for and hope you can help?

Basically, I've got a customer who's bought a Russek Mechanics / Service Manual from me on Amazon.

He's come back saying he wants to return the book as it is no use to him at all because he ONLY wanted the book for the under-the-steering-column fusebox layout for his '97 P Mercedes Sprinter 208 d

I suggested that if this were a 'special requirement', that it would have been prudent to have contacted me first to check :roll:

Anyway ... I also said that the fusebox layout would be in the owners handbook or "freely available online, on the internet" :roll:

He's replied saying that he'll be happy to keep the book IF I can provide a copy of the fuse box layout.

So ...

I realise that it's a bit cheeky to ask but, I'm sure will be helpful for other 208d owners ...

Please will somebody post / send a copy of the under steering column fuse box layout for a 1997 P mercedes benz 208 d ??? If it's alreasdy posted somewhere, please put me out of my misery and post a link?

Your help will be much appreciated - thank you!

Regards

Simon

OP
S

SimesH

Reaction score
Website
www.autobooksdirect.com
I've found THIS but it looks too recent?

Does anybody have anything similar for a '97 UK model sprinter 208 d ?

Thanks

Simon

OP
S

SimesH

Reaction score
Website
www.autobooksdirect.com
I contacted my local MB dealership today, who said that this isn't a 'card insert' but, for a '97 Sprinter 208d, the details are embossed on the fuse-box cover ...

Aha! (I thought) ... but it turns out the customer has 'lost' his fuse box cover.

Good news (kinda!) ...

MB do a replacement cover ...

Part No : A9014620343
Colour Code : 5B21

£5.35 plus VAT

Does this sound right :confused:

Surely, somebody has thought to put the details 'to paper' in a form that can be read on your forums???

It's a simple sort of thing, such as they have on the Pajero Owners Club website, HERE <-- Click to view

TIA

Simon

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I am sorry that I cannot do into the commercial side,, there are so many and I would not want to chance a mistake

OP
S

SimesH

Reaction score
Website
www.autobooksdirect.com
Come on guys ...

nearly 80 of you online - can anybody point me in the direction of an online copy of the under-steering-wheel fuse box on a '97 P reg mercedes sprinter 208d ?

Help!!!!

Sparky308

Reaction score
I too have a sprinter ( but a 308). I am also looking for fuse layout diagram for the under steering wheel fuse box.
My cover has nothing on it, but seems there was a paper sticker type label there once !!

As SimesH has said before there must be somebody who has the answer we both need.

Any help would be appreciated, many thanks in advance.

Top Bottom