General Election...June 8

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
Tell me...
- Is IDS a hypocrite or was he converted by a sermon on the mount?
IDS has always been a hypocrite. He is also apparently a very commited christian. And yet he doesn't mind plunging the poorest and weakest in our society into more poverty just so he can save a few quid and make himself look good, so that his wealthy peers do not have to give up any of their ill gotten loot. Vote Jeremy I say and make this country Great again.

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
Apologies.. new forum itis Frontstep posted it and you rubbished it , well in a round about kind of way..

Yugguy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220CDI W204 Elegance Comand
So what's this about tory mps about to be investigated for expenses fraud being the reason for the snap election?

Yeah, it's in the Grauniad and the Independent(yeah right) but I dont trust those any more than I would the daily mail.

triumphstag

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 500 (2002) R230
Would explain the u turn. I guess we will know if they get deselected.....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Jeremy on the Andrew Marr programme must have lost a few waverers with his prevarication.

Trying to push his long standing anti-nuclear stance into the Labour Manifesto long grass was a clear vote loser.
Then the would he or wouldn't he sanction the drone strike on Bagdadhi.
Still four Bank holidays and beer and sandwiches back in no 10 whats not to like.

Yugguy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Four bank holidays, what effect does he think the cost of 120 million lost man days of work, plus the extra pay for those who have to work, will have on the UK economy.

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Four bank holidays, what effect does he think the cost of 120 million lost man days of work, plus the extra pay for those who have to work, will have on the UK economy.

He is not trying to appeal to the business owner, he is after the workers who will see 4 extra days off as great and something they will want.

The worrying thing is the guarantee to EU citizens they can stay even if the EU throw British nationals out

Yugguy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I've looked at Labour's pledges - they're just pie-in-the-sky sound bites. Full employment for instance. That would be lovely. NEVER going to happen outside of a dictatorship/communist state.

The only realistic one, and one I could actually agree with, is renationalise utilities and transport.

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Full employment for instance. That would be lovely. NEVER going to happen outside of a dictatorship/communist state

Every Labout govt creates '000's of public sector jobs to keep unemployment artificially down, Gordon Brown was a master of it, for example "Bouncy Castle Inspector" £25k per year pro rata works for 6 months a year (yes this was a real job posting)

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Sounds like a euphemism for shagging Diane Abbot and £25k per year is not nearly enough!!!

What is once thought can never be unthought... NURSE! FETCH THE MIND BLEACH!

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Every Labout govt creates '000's of public sector jobs to keep unemployment artificially down, Gordon Brown was a master of it, for example "Bouncy Castle Inspector" £25k per year pro rata works for 6 months a year (yes this was a real job posting)

Being serious though and firmly putting all thoughts of Ms. Abbott VERY far from my mind, this was one thing that Neu Arbeit did handle very well. The number of people "in employment" soared, but how many of those were in make-believe postings? How many Pushtu-speaking Womens-only LGBT Outreach Co-ordinators and the like were sourced? I don't have an easy source for total government employees for the Blair/Broon era and I'd be interested to see it...

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
The flip side of somewhat made up jobs is that at least they are being made to do something for their dole money.

triumphstag

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 500 (2002) R230
Sounds like a euphemism for shagging Diane Abbot and £25k per year is not nearly enough!!!
£25k A TIME is not enough.

In all seriousness though if Corbyn were to be elected.....Diane Abbott would get a cabinet position, and probably a senior one. That is enough of a reason not to vote Labour.

Yugguy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Even worse, a threesome with Diane and Gina.

Shudder.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom