Going from a W124 to...

OP
dbanbery

dbanbery

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 R129 SL500
You obviously weren't throwing salt over your shoulder during the previous posts.

Hahaha!

I’m not superstitious.

Still runs fine, I’ll get it on a star machine when I get chance.

#sensors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

om613

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S202 C250TD, S123 240TD
I’m sad about selling ours - it’s been in the family for 10 years and I never envisaged selling it at all until recently. It really does feel the end of an era, and I really hope it’s given the attention it deserves from the new owner whoever that is. I’m quite emotional about it.

Saw it on ebay last night, a good description, so thought it must be a forum member. Connection now made!

OP
dbanbery

dbanbery

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 R129 SL500
Saw it on ebay last night, a good description, so thought it must be a forum member. Connection now made!

Had the Michael ripped out of me for it being insufferably long and detailed by numerous friends. It’s almost a test of interest for the buyer - if they’re still awake at the end then they’re serious.

OP
dbanbery

dbanbery

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 R129 SL500
Still runs fine! Probably a sensor!

And I’m not superstitious anyway.

OP
dbanbery

dbanbery

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 R129 SL500
W124 gone. It was emotional. The guy is keeping it as a special car.

W211 diagnosed as a secondary air pump on its way out, it blew a fuse. Replacement ordered, along with a bonnet star, faults cleared. Not sure on the parktronic as all sensors were showing as a fault. I’m going to find the control unit and check connections when I can.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom