Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
RRS...Range Rover Sport.

Headhurts

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes GLC300 2021
Very generous Neil, I had a look at a car like your in Hunters of Norwich, only looking as out of my price range.

The Customer Service there though was pants, I had money and was interested in top of range Freelander but was put off by their lack of enthusiasm.

Lovely car though, enjoy.

Robin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Very generous Neil, I had a look at a car like your in Hunters of Norwich, only looking as out of my price range.

The Customer Service there though was pants, I had money and was interested in top of range Freelander but was put off by their lack of enthusiasm.

Lovely car though, enjoy.

Robin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My buddy went to Hunters to look at an Evoque, when it came down to the part exchange he offered them his XF. The salesman told him that he should keep what he's got as it is a better car than the Evoque !! :rolleyes:

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
Sorry you're leaving. Neil... but then you don't have to - as above do pop in from time to time then you can plan your journey back to MB with luck!

OP
Neil H

Neil H

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Current: RRS Autobiography/F-Type R V8 AWD Previous: CLS 400 W218 / CLS 350 CDI W218 / ML350 W164
There is the beastie gents. I know it will be a pain in the arse but it's genuinely a class apart.
I left EU threats, not Merc, not this forum so thanks for the offer to stay. I'll lurk now and then to see how you are doing.

Attachments

• 3F367DA3-F23A-4551-8E79-1EE078C5AFDE.jpg
    3F367DA3-F23A-4551-8E79-1EE078C5AFDE.jpg
    520.1 KB · Views: 41
OP
Neil H

Neil H

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Current: RRS Autobiography/F-Type R V8 AWD Previous: CLS 400 W218 / CLS 350 CDI W218 / ML350 W164
I remember when you got it, absolutely stunning example of a CLS.

Enjoy the RRS, they are superb cars
It was /is a stunner. If anyone comes across DK15UPA be assured it's a good buy with 'everything' there was literally not an option not ticked and the car has worked perfectly for 2.5 years.
I think the CLS is due a change though- it's feeling a touch dated.

OP
Neil H

Neil H

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Neil is a generous man!
Sorry to see you 'go' but pop in from time to time, we're still a friendly bunch!
John, you still haven't come for a drag race with the weekend car

Attachments

• IMG_4756.JPG
    IMG_4756.JPG
    888 KB · Views: 19

PB53CLS

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2010 CLS350 CDI Grand Edition
Well after a mere 7 years and 3 very lovely MB's, my ownership is coming to an end. The CLS400 'Malcolm spec' is being returned next week to be replaced by a British built car (afraid it's a Brexit thing), I'm taking delivery of a new RRS Autobiography this morning.

I think I have covered around 180,000 trouble free miles, no breakdowns and no bad back - the cars have come damned close to the Volvo for seat comfort and the driving experience has been great.

I'll miss this forum, despite being a occasional / sporadic visitor, the selfless help and advice always offered sets it apart. I'm saddened that M is no longer here and feel almost ashamed that I missed learning of his passing until so recently.

Given I won't be needing the MB accessories any more, should anybody want any of the following for their personal use, please let me know and I'll gladly pass them on in return for a small donation to a charity of your choice (no limit, just do something small and meaningful). I travel the country so can maybe drop off to you or you are welcome to collect from My house in the North West.
* 4 x 18" AMG type alloys with Vredistein winter tyres. CLS size and spec. They have been amazing and from memory have 6-8mm on the tread.
* set of Mercedes roof bars for a CLS. I think they fit both the current and pre facelift vehicle. Pretty neat- from memory I've used them once so what a waste that was!
* black AMG floor mats for CLS. My car is going back with the new ones that I popped into the loft when it arrived. If anyone is short of a set of black ones, they are used but in pretty good nick..

So anyway- thanks for the help and friendship along the way, perhaps I'll be back again in future.

All the best to MB club members.

Neil
Hi Neil,Yep,Id love a set of roof bars for my 2010 CLS GE...Donation to charity of my choice or yours is not a problem.

PB53CLS

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2010 CLS350 CDI Grand Edition
Hi Neil,Yep,Id love a set of roof bars for my 2010 CLS GE...Donation to charity of my choice or yours is not a problem.
Can I pm you or vice versa? going on holiday for a week this Sunday. I can arrange postage.....Paul

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
John, you still haven't come for a drag race with the weekend car
That's true Neil, no idea where the time goes! Drop me a PM and we'll make it happen- I suspect that F Type moves a bit mind. I've got 560 horses but in 2 tons of car!

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
I think the CLS is due a change though- it's feeling a touch dated.

I was looking at a facelift SB last week as I am due a change next year.

The RRS looks "Malcolm Spec" as well

OP
Neil H

Neil H

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Sorry but they won't fit the gen 1 car - they work on the 218 only

OP
Neil H

Neil H

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I was looking at a facelift SB last week as I am due a change next year.

The RRS looks "Malcolm Spec" as well
It has everything- I'm sure Malcolm would approve!

OP
Neil H

Neil H

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
My buddy went to Hunters to look at an Evoque, when it came down to the part exchange he offered them his XF. The salesman told him that he should keep what he's got as it is a better car than the Evoque !! :rolleyes:
My girlfriend picked up a new Evoke last week- all of my preconceived ideas have been dispelled- it's a fine car- way better than I expected

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
My girlfriend picked up a new Evoke last week- all of my preconceived ideas have been dispelled- it's a fine car- way better than I expected

They are great cars, just too little boot space IMO

V6Matty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2010/E350 (His) W246/2016/B200 (Hers)
Craig, did you nab the wheels yet? Neil if Craig hasn’t had the wheels off you yet what are the sizes, a guy at work has a cls and has been trying to find a set in good condition.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Craig, did you nab the wheels yet? Neil if Craig hasn’t had the wheels off you yet what are the sizes, a guy at work has a cls and has been trying to find a set in good condition.
I’m trying to! Been a bit distracted this week buying a house sorry Neil!

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom