headlamps

cavaqueen

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c class coupe 2016 diesel
We have a 2016 mercedes c class coupe, purchased in the UK. We have moved to Spain and as the headlamps we have fitted are just LED and not LED intelligent we have been told that they cannot be altered via diagnostics, we therefore have to purchase new lights. Has anyone been in the same situation ? And if so what was the end result, thanks

loramos

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
350sl
Where abouts in Spain are you ? I had to go through the matriculation process a few years ago . If you are East of Malaga there is a company I can recommend . I am sure though that you are aware that nowdays the whole process is not cheap IVA 21% [ unless you bring the car in as part of your good & chattels and are a resident ] Aren't LED lights flat beamed anyway so no need to realign them ?

OP
C

cavaqueen

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c class coupe 2016 diesel
Where abouts in Spain are you ? I had to go through the matriculation process a few years ago . If you are East of Malaga there is a company I can recommend . I am sure though that you are aware that nowdays the whole process is not cheap IVA 21% [ unless you bring the car in as part of your good & chattels and are a resident ] Aren't LED lights flat beamed anyway so no need to realign them ?
Hi there, we have sorted out getting the car registered here, it's just the lights, they say our LED lights are not flat beamed.

loramos

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
350sl
Sorry I can't help more , dont forget to change rear fog lamp as well. Good luck

BillyBoy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W213 E400d All Terrain
You may have sentimental reasons for keeping your car, but surely the best approach is to sell your car in the UK and buy an LHD car in Spain? Even with the lights made legal, you will spend a lot of time on the wrong side of the car whilst driving, trying to overtake, manouvering in car parks where the ticket machine is on the wrong side etc. which just makes life more difficult.

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom