Hello from Lincolnshire

LoopyMerc

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLC220/2010/2148CC
Hi all,

I'm a newby to all this forum stuff but have found that I use this site a lot for advice on my Mercedes so I thought I would join you all officially.

So it's Monday morning, not only feeling sad with post weekend blues, compounded with yesterday's football result but the Merc greeted me with a 'Service A' message.....so,how long is it until Friday? :)

Good to meet you all.
Lou

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi Lou, welcome to the forum :)

OP
LoopyMerc

LoopyMerc

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLC220/2010/2148CC
Hi Andy! Thank you! :) So you are an AMG owner, very nice too. I saw a gorgeous AMG in my local Sainsbury's last week, it was the CLA45 Yellow Night edition? Oh my! that looked a beast. Chap that walked back to it had a walking stick, I offered to be his driver but he just smiled and went on his way. Shame ;-)

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi Andy! Thank you! :) So you are an AMG owner, very nice too. I saw a gorgeous AMG in my local Sainsbury's last week, it was the CLA45 Yellow Night edition? Oh my! that looked a beast. Chap that walked back to it had a walking stick, I offered to be his driver but he just smiled and went on his way. Shame ;-)
Got the bits but not the engine, mines only a C180. But I still love it ! :)

Top Bottom