Hello from Portsmouth C350

OP
Karl220282

Karl220282

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350/2011
Still no idea what it does, was out for a few hours in it today and even let the Mrs drive it and she is also fond of the car :D

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Lovely car, like the wrapping on the chrome and rear spoiler.

Need a close up on the wheels

OP
Karl220282

Karl220282

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350/2011
Right my cars in limp mode (won’t go above 3k rpm). I have no EML lights and have no idea what’s up with it. I don’t suppose there’s anyone local on this thread that has a fault code reader that would plug it in to read the codes for me is there? Just so I have some hint of an idea. My car is still under warranty so hopefully can take it to a garage locally. Thanks.

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Right my cars in limp mode (won’t go above 3k rpm). I have no EML lights and have no idea what’s up with it. I don’t suppose there’s anyone local on this thread that has a fault code reader that would plug it in to read the codes for me is there? Just so I have some hint of an idea. My car is still under warranty so hopefully can take it to a garage locally. Thanks.

Call the garage and get them to collect it, suggest they take it to PCS for interrogation

OP
Karl220282

Karl220282

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350/2011
Call the garage and get them to collect it, suggest they take it to PCS for interrogation

It’s booked in for Wednesday morning at PCS, hopefully it’s something simple. The problem is I drove it last night and it was fine which is really annoying as I’d rather the problem not reoccur when my warranty runs out. Fingers crossed they find the problem.......

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
It’s booked in for Wednesday morning at PCS, hopefully it’s something simple. The problem is I drove it last night and it was fine which is really annoying as I’d rather the problem not reoccur when my warranty runs out. Fingers crossed they find the problem.......

Star will give any fault codes so they should know what it is

dry run

Reaction score
Website
kb-boatpark.co.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 350d AMG LIne Premium Plus

Just bear in mind that your warranty might not cover "diagnosing the fault", but should cover rectifying it. Which seems a ridiculous state of affairs to me :(

OP
Karl220282

Karl220282

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350/2011
Just bear in mind that your warranty might not cover "diagnosing the fault", but should cover rectifying it. Which seems a ridiculous state of affairs to me :(

Yes I did think this but to be fair at the moment the garage seem to be pretty good and apologetic saying they’ll do anything they can etc to help

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom