GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
Hello guys sorry for the delays and lack of presence on the forum we are nearly complete with our new workshop!

Soon to have Dyno cell complete and also dyno installed which is very exciting along with getting waiting room and other last bits sorted!!!

Lots of bits we have done which I will get updated on the forum including lots of AMG's and projects we have completed.

Also good news we are now DIME UK so offering forged parts, turbo upgrades, gearbox upgrades etc.... For AMG models and a couple of other platforms.

If anyone has any questions please pop us a message or PM, equally give us a call or email to Anthony@gadtuning.co.uk

Many thanks

OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Hey MissyD our workshop is now Burnham On crouch in the deepest parts of Essex but hasn't stopped customers coming over as the road are AWESOME round here lol

Still getting customers from Scotland, Birmingham, Cornwall and even had some guys come from Denmark, parts of Holland and even one young lad from Monaco!!!

Many thanks

OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Yeah cool let me know when so I can make sure the builders aren't here lol

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom