393.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 21

Jay Gee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Honda
drivinggod09,what are the chances that she has had the damage to her car polished out and/or repaired and will now deny everything,and possibly claim that you failed to get the reg. of the guilty party but 'picked on her' and your conversation never took place?Don't have a go-just a thought.She sounds to be capable of anything.

OP
drivinggod09

drivinggod09

Reaction score
i thought the same shortly after the answer is i dont know , however as it was on j1 of m5 i know there are cameras located there and the police have access to, as i was injured the police have a duty to follow this up as is my solicitor and insurance the police also have a full description of the driver i think that the chances i made it up were slim due to the info given to the police straight after if its denied or the driver not named it goes to court i believe also i have a picture of her car on the hard shoulder with mine

Richard ADI

Reaction score
Website
www.safestart.biz
I have a funny related story for you,

My wife was in the V Class and so she says looked around to the back seat (yes i've told her how daft this was) she was doing about 2-3mph at traffic lights. The van in front stopped and she didnt! Tha van was an armoured group 4 security van! On the way to the bank. My wife pulled up over to the side and so did the female van driver. My wife approached the van to swap details but the driver would not come out (obvious security reasons) She waited for ages whilst the van driver stayed on her mobile about 15 mins. No police turned up or hellicopters! so my wife examined the damage and took a photo with her phone. No damage to the vans heavy duty step and a broken number plate on ours. So she drove of as she was going to the hospital for our daughter and didnt want to be to late. A few days later she recived a letter from the police for not stopping at the scene of an accident! Shocked at this she phoned the officer concernd and gave a statment and her insurance detail etc... Thats all we have heard so far. Its been a year. Give her her due its the first knock shes had in 6 years since shes been driving. At least she tried to swap details. I was hit three times in one week, two of them drove away and I gave chase. Both OAPs and said they were scared and didnt know what to do! I was stopped at the side of the road on these two incidents teaching!

I wish you all the best drivinggod in getting it sorted.

Last edited:
OP
drivinggod09

drivinggod09

Reaction score
got a call from my solicitor the other day asking about how i was all fine now stiil waiting on details of the other driver i asked her how the police were getting on with tracing her she said they dint have the reg no and then the location or any forms ???? hmmm funny i remember filling out plenty that should have been forwarded even the Motorway police unit phoned me quereing the reg i told them again and they said they would look into it . it seems the police are USELESS and all respect from me to them has now GONE the insurance are quite helpfull and i feel for the solicitor having to deal with these IDIOTS seems crime is to hard to fight so they are best off sitting on top of the motorway bridge with there buddys targeting motorists who are speeding ohh wait they do this already how many police cars required i counted 4 all facing the same direction an swaning to the supermarket cash points in patrol cars when the police station is 200m away
so moral of the story cancel your insurance disregard the "law" go round hitting as many nice cars as you can and continue in your own little bubble cos no one can be bothered to chase it up .Next one that trys that will end up in a mess then i wont need to worry about the recession as il have 3 meals a day plus a roof over my head and a playstation to while away the days

Where did it all go wrong in this country?

rf065

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLC300 - C250d Estate 4 Matic & Z900rs
Exactly the same conclusion we came to after the experience in post number 11. Hate to say it but I told you so. :(

Russ

OP
drivinggod09

drivinggod09

Reaction score
Exactly the same conclusion we came to after the experience in post number 11. Hate to say it but I told you so. :(

Russ

live and learn i suppose had a bit more faith in the justice system beforehand lol

True romance

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
slk280 (2008 face lift)
my wife was hit from behind and the driver refused to answer any letters from our insurance company. called them to ask whats going on and there reply was to phone the third party ourselves and ask them to reply!......errrr sorry that's what we pay insurance for!!! anyway got in touch with an accident claims company who did all the repairs gave us a hire car and then claimed all costs to the third party. All this without going through our insurance, so no claims on our record. As long as they are insured and its a no quibble claim (i.e rear end shunt) they will take on the case. May be worth a Google for one of these company's.

TR.

OP
drivinggod09

drivinggod09

Reaction score
Thanks TR i have a legal protection that uses a seperate company for all losses and things thats who the solicitor works for seems to be chasing it up i wont let it blow over

OP
drivinggod09

drivinggod09

Reaction score
got admition of liability all getting sorted thanks for everyones input

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom