Hi Guys & Gals...another newbie here!!

izzi613

Reaction score
Are you wedded to diesel? There's a petrol estate, 2004 with only 27k miles asking under £14k. Might be worth a look. Full MBSH.
Her's the link: -
http://www.used-mercedescars.co.uk/usedcardetails-t-autotrader-u-22710-v-ATF1215.html.

This one is NOT a facelift model, they only began on most 04 registered vehicles from April/May 04. I have a C180K Estate Avantgarde SE identical to the one in the picture also a 53' plate, almost every extra bar leather... The major difference is mine has 80K withh a FMBSH so I paid exactly 4,000 pounds less! (9,995) I must say Omni has an extraordinary experience though so far TG my experiences have been very pleasant. The late 03 early 04 cars have better rust protection as Hawk20 has mentioned in another post and the estates are all built in Germany unlike some saloons built in South Africa which had quality issues.

Oh one more thing my auto box is TG smooth as pint a Duckhams on a warm day, poor Omni has IMO an exceptional one (in a bad way sob)

What ever you decide good luck it's a lovey car indeed.

Last edited:
OP
B

Braveheart

Reaction score
A huge thanks to everyone for your comments.
I've spent shed loads of time looking at different models, checking performance, specification, general comments, owner feedback and comments from my partner as to what she wants, and decided to give the 270 a miss. I,ve been scouring the dealerships and found what I think is a better bet.
MB 220CDI Avantgard estate with leather, comand, all the toys, full MBSH, 3 months warranty extendable to 3 years, 35000 miles, car totally immaculate in silver with polished 5 spoke alloys, lady driven.
No stone chips, dings or creases, car looks like new, on an 02 plate.
OK its 12 months older than my former choice, but everything else a bonus and at £13.5 I think is a good deal. I've seen other cheaper cars around 12k but either considerably higher mileage or the toys are limited.
Time will tell whether I made the right choice.

Thanks to all :D

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom