Hi noob here !!!

T

TKvS

Hi, I'm a noob ( well to this forum...but an old hand at forums in general)....I've never owned any MBs before, so given that I've just bought a 2005 / W219 thought that the best place to sharpen the tools in my thought-box would be this forum...!

In the past I've owned quite a few different marques..(RS500 Cosworth...Lotus Carlton...635CSI / 750iL..Renault Turbo 2 Maxi )..and a few Porkers from time to time amongst a plethora of other cars....both exciting and some as dull as the shine on a freshly wrapped matt black Beemer !

Anyway...as I'm now officially a pensioner and a founder member of the club of GOMs (Grumpy Old Men )...I bought a Merc...not suggesting for a moment that MBs are for senior citizens..but given that I can't drive further than my vision...time to slow down a little and take it easy on the twisty bits...so for my sins I've bought what I think will be a future classic....a CLS.

So, glad to be here and thanking you all in advance for any assistance that may or may not be rendered.

Tally ho !

P.S. please excuse the ellipses...it's just my style of writing when on a forum :D

Last edited by a moderator:

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom