Hi there, I'm new here. E 220D Estate. I'm looking for good tips from fellow MB owners!

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Thanks guys, for all your pointers. I called in at MB Gatwick this afternoon, with my V5, where a mechanic was able to confirm that the 20" wheels on my car are original! Moreover, he was pretty emphatic the smallest wheels I could fit would be 19", because the brakes are AMG Line spec (if that makes sense), probably because it's a Premium+ vehicle. Complete with tyres, 19" wheels would set me back a pretty packet, something like £700 x 4 = £2,800, uggh! Oh dear, it seems I have 'eyes bigger than my belly', if you get me.

So, for now, I'll take a look at blackcircles.com and justtyres.co.uk as he suggested, plus the other links you have provided.

I'm learning about wheels.

Chris

There are several places online that will sell you excellent quality wheels for £150 a corner.

My E220 AMG Line Night Edition had .............. 18" alloys with AMG brake calipers. W212, previous model to you but it might pay well to investigate.

http://www.alloywheelsdirect.net/information/fitting_chart/mercedes-benz

A little more that halfway down, look for the E Class W/S213 as that is your model. Looks like you can choose 19" wheels if you want to try that route, also remember that you can sell your wheels to defray the additional cost...........

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
There are several places online that will sell you excellent quality wheels for £150 a corner.

My E220 AMG Line Night Edition had .............. 18" alloys with AMG brake calipers. W212, previous model to you but it might pay well to investigate.

http://www.alloywheelsdirect.net/information/fitting_chart/mercedes-benz

A little more that halfway down, look for the E Class W/S213 as that is your model. Looks like you can choose 19" wheels if you want to try that route, also remember that you can sell your wheels to defray the additional cost...........
“Defray”- I’m nominating that as word of the day....Blobcat?:rolleyes:

Top Bottom