Hong Kong C200 (W202) problems

Euro Car Lover

Reaction score
Dear Eric and MB Friends,

First of all, thanks for your warm reply. Recently I had bought a second hand '95 C200 with sunroof, 85000 on the clock, in Hong Kong (RHD). Since I had been attracted by the sunroof so I hadn't examined the car deeply and made the deal. Now I have the following problems with my MB. Hope you can help me to solve them. Thanks in advance!

i) the reverse lamps can't be on in the "R" position. Garage said the lights were not burnt out but might be the sensor/relay near the gear box or somewhere. Unluckliy, he did not know the location.

ii) when stopping in the traffic light, in "D" position, the engine running drop and shaking seriously and finally death. I started the engine but came up again! It happens about once a week. Is it the problem of the OVP relay and kikdown reply? But I don't know the locations too.

iii) when lifting up or pushing down the light indicator/stick near the driving wheel, there should be a high beam come up to have a quick warning to other road user, but it fails.

iv) should I change the spark plugs and to get a better performance?

Sorry! So many questions. Hope to hear you soon. Thanks.

Vincent

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom