I just love this car

slim_boy_fat

Reaction score
Thats me two weeks into ownership and i just love this car.

Travelling down a pretty steep m-way hill, cruise on set at 50mph

Car statrs speeding up, car knock down to 3rd from 5th to apply some engine braking to keep speed in check, got to love it.....

:D

jberks

Reaction score
M1, Outside lane, somewhere between Leeds and Lond
Your Mercedes
Jaguar XF 3.0 S, LR Freelander 2, Fiat 500 & Fiat Panda
ace isn't it. It's all those unadvertised clever little touches. You should try the current E, that applies that brakes too!
I always used to laugh at Alphas and the like with their proud "Twinspark" badges. All the V6 Mercs are twinspark but they just don't bother to mention it.
Merc heaters have been thermostatically controlled for as long as I remember. Well back into the 70s. Actually more complex and effective than many modern climate systems, but again, they just regard it as a heater. Then there's the interior lighting we were discussing recently... its all the clever touches that make them special.

The Hooded Claw

Reaction score
Gotta aggree with Slim ..................had mine a week ..........Bugger !!!should have bought one years ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom