I phone and bluetooth

mark oyston

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C class 200
Hi all,

I am after some help if anyone can. I have just taken delivery of a new c 200 sport and so far am very impressed. One issue occurred today in make calls handsfree. At the dealership he paired the phone and it downloaded phone book and all seemed well, however when I tried to make first call, it said connecting ( and my wife confirmed it rang at her end) but no audio either from or to me. Tried her I phone and paired the same and call went through but again no audio. Tried all settings and manuals but can't get a sound. Bluetooth works,through car speakers for music so I am at a loss. Have contacted dealership but in meantime hoping for some help from anyone in the know. By the way it is audio 20 unit.

Many thanks

Headhurts

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes GLC300 2021
Is the phone volume muted?
I assume your phone is same as mine (2016 E350), the volume is adjusted whilst phone is in use, make another call and increase volume to see if that helps.

Robin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom