Iphone connected via bluetooth but no audio streaming? E Class Coupe

tommy19

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E Class Coupe (E250) 2009 (59 plate)
I recently purchased an e class coupe (2009) with what seems the basic audio system, however it does have bluetooth connection and have managed to get my phone connected for the purpose of making and receiving calls. for what ever reason (maybe not possible) but i can not get my music to play through the bluetooth the only way i am able to play music off my iphone is through the aux cable located in the glovebox :/ if anyone could help would be very much appreciated.

thanks guys

OP
T

tommy19

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Yeah from the reading up and research i have done i dont think it is possible with the 2009 model, however i did give it a go getting into the engineering mode to see what i can find and will show you a step by step picture guide of what i manged to get to.

Fist step got into the engineering mode. went to the bottom and clicked on 'ExtPlayer'.

This then came up and went onto bluetooth audio.

This then appeared where i pressed next.

Then this one so i did the same again in the top right hand corner.

And then finally got to this which was set to off so i changed to ON but nothing has changed and no audio through bluetooth :(

looks like it just cant be done, anyone got a new system for sale they want to sell ha.

OP
T

tommy19

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Bump

OP
T

tommy19

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
bump

larks

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
e class c207 2012
help - bluetooth audio streaming

same as original post really. plenty said about this in various places online but not seen one solid answer for me. I can get in to the 'secret' menu, and can turn the bluetooth audio on. but nothing seems to happen.

have checked out MB official website for this and it appears i should have this feature going by the model and year of release.

details of my car

audio 20 ( no other options or additional equipment relating to audio)
e coupe 250
c207
registered in dec 2011
streaming from an iphone 5s

just to be clear, its hooked up fine for calls via bluetooth. but i want to know if i can stream audio via bluetooth.

hopefully someone can either say yes or no. if yes, guessing i need to change something in my set up, probably in that secret menu. if so what?

all help appreciated.

Comand

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML63, SL55, A150, X5, Raptor, ZX10, ZRX1100, Mini, RD350B, RD250B
The most likely fix for this is to have the latest firmware applied to the audio unit. Your local dealer can do this or we can do it for you.

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom