Is it alright to snow foam and Karcher off , and just dry off with a blower.

OP
Submariner1

Submariner1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500 2009 5.5
Hope your recovery isn’t jeopardised Sub. No way I’d have done what you did but then again it must be tedious being laid up for so long so I can sort of see why you’d give it a go.

Thanks partly because you apparrently have to keep mobile, to get a swift and fill recovery, and partly I am someone who just cant sit about!
I went for an optional post Op Consultation and he said its looking fine.
But its megga frustrating when you just need to lift something.
On the bright side its only temporary!

And the list from the wife ... just grows :(
Mind you it was amusing seeing her mow the lawn ... as she forgot to let go of the power drive handle and being a BIG lawnmower nearly dragged her through a hedge!

daibevan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W203 C200 Kompressor Elegance SE 2006 Tanzanite Blue with cream interior
Thanks partly because you apparrently have to keep mobile, to get a swift and fill recovery, and partly I am someone who just cant sit about!
I went for an optional post Op Consultation and he said its looking fine.
But its megga frustrating when you just need to lift something.
On the bright side its only temporary!

And the list from the wife ... just grows :(
Mind you it was amusing seeing her mow the lawn ... as she forgot to let go of the power drive handle and being a BIG lawnmower nearly dragged her through a hedge!
Having had 2 back ops in the past (laminectomies) I feel your frustration.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom