Issue: Sport Mode and Radio Navigation Knob

OwenP22

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2009 Mercedes C220 TDI Elegance Estate
Hello, everyone I am having two issues with my Mercedes, otherwise it is fantastic.

Firstly when I purchased the car, both the radio navigation know in the centre console when turned used to change the radio station, and now you have to physically move it to change the radio station; and also the salesman when in drive mode pushed the gear stick to the right, and sport mode was engaged, after I pressed the C-->S button, moving the gear stick now doesn't work.

Please if you know can you make any suggestions about how I can fix both of these issues

Thank you,

Owen

Driving 2009 Mercedes C220 TDI Elegance Estate.

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
possibly you have taken it out of sport mode, which has changed how certain items react to being used? auto's arent my thing, if im honest

aycee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Black CLS350 W218, Blue SLK320 R170, Silver A Class W169
Hello and welcome, are you referring to the knob by the armrest on the centre console or the knob under the screen/air vents? Do you have command with satnav or just the audio?

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
We know that the round knob for the comand and radio can fail on the 204

The gear shift when pushed to the left should make the car change down, push to the right and it should change up... this is nothing to do with the S/C switch that selects the driving mode.

Top Bottom