Jeremy Corbyn.

C350Carl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
BMW 740Ld xDrive
Wow,

I feel so much better now. From what you say, Mrs May's U-Turns including the absolute creme de la creme conversion from 'remain' to 'leave' and frequently repeated denials that she would call a general election are all part of her "outline" plan, then? So I've been wrong all along and she does have a plan, then!

- So moving on... should "undecided" voters be swayed by her promises?

No, she is adapting as required. I don't see how that's so hard to understand? Why is it so wrong for a politician or PM to change their minds on something?

The government is there to carry out the will of the electorate. Not follow personal agendas. Although all politicians have a personal agenda of that I've no doubt. She would be foolhardy to ignore the vote.

Don't forget Parliament has already voted in favour of invoking Article 50 and it's now been done.

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
She most definitely followed her own personal agenda when opting to swap from campaigning to remain to making the decision to run for the tory leaders position knowing that would mean invoking Brexit. That was personal aggrandisement.
The latest tory election campaign shows her true colours.. Vote Theresa May... Erm mm she's not on my ballot paper.

OP
F

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Wow,

I feel so much better now. From what you say, Mrs May's U-Turns including the absolute creme de la creme conversion from 'remain' to 'leave' and frequently repeated denials that she would call a general election are all part of her "outline" plan, then? So I've been wrong all along and she does have a plan, then!

- So moving on... should "undecided" voters be swayed by her promises?

She did what Cameron should have done, respect the outcome of a democratic vote and got on with it.
Anyone in public service who only seeks to satisfy themselves is in the wrong job.

Undecided voters have little option, take a risk with May based on her record or Corbyn.
Both leave something to be desired in my mind but sure as eggs are eggs the constantly hard fought battle to give me a vote will not be wasted.

Alfie

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.comand.co.uk
Your Mercedes
A150 manual, smart forTwo, W205 AMG line premium plus.
Brilliant Teresa May and her ministers cannot even handle an IT cyber attack by Putin and you guys seem to think she is the one who should be in charge when there is a Security attack.
Admittedly the NHS is running an outdated computer system, and I'm sure she will find a way of blaming Jeremy for that.
Just wait for many more of these before the election is over...

Staggering. The NHS trusts are all self governing. Some chose to spend money on diversity officers and expensive works of art, others spend it on IT security. Hence some trusts were affected, others not. This is not down to the government at all and only a blinkered left winger would assume such.

Yugguy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220CDI W204 Elegance Comand
last I read it wasnt a targetted attack, just someone opening a bog standard ransomware email which was able spread due easily to the outdated OS.

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
last I read it wasnt a targetted attack, just someone opening a bog standard ransomware email which was able spread due easily to the outdated OS.

Totally this. It was a highly organised and efficient attack (by email) where all it requires is one person in any given area to fall prey to the bait and it ripples outwards.
For example one user with multiple shares clicks the link, gets the infection and every file on the network they have access to becomes encrypted.
This can run into several terabytes of encrypted data very easily.

The only real difference with this attack compared to any other is the scale of it and the fact it impacted the NHS. I would bet that Nissan would have kept quiet about it had they been hit if there hadn't been so much media attention leading to the press getting wind of it.

I do laugh about the government saying no data was accessed - technically it was as it all got encrypted!

HERBIEMERCMAN

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
97. E300.TD. 7 SEAT.ELEGANCE. EST.TOYOTA SUPRA MK4. RS. VAUX. CORSA.GLS AUTO. SPORT.
If you started your own business would you let Corbyn, Dian Abbot, and McClusky run it for you.? lol.

The best thing about Corbyn is he will ensure that Labour stay out, and Blair cannot help him. Herbie.

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
You are being too generous

OK then

He is bats**t crazy

Anyone who says "A Labour Government would not engage with ISIL directly but would support talks with the terror group in Geneva" clearly needs to be sectioned for 2 reasons

1. Do you honestly think ISIL would sit at a table and discuss things
2. Do you honestly think ANYONE would sit at a table with Jeremy and discuss things
3. WTF is he thinking
4. Does he think a diplomatic solution could be found between ISIL and the infadels?

p.s all maths was undertaken by D Abbot

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
OK then

He is bats**t crazy

Anyone who says "A Labour Government would not engage with ISIL directly but would support talks with the terror group in Geneva" clearly needs to be sectioned for 2 reasons

1. Do you honestly think ISIL would sit at a table and discuss things
2. Do you honestly think ANYONE would sit at a table with Jeremy and discuss things
3. WTF is he thinking
4. Does he think a diplomatic solution could be found between ISIL and the infadels?

p.s all maths was undertaken by D Abbot

ISIL etc. don't care about talking or negotiating. They're busy recreating their mediaeval empire in the Caliphate's old stomping grounds. What they want to do is to push the West to tipping point by pouring their own not- admitted- to invasion of men of military age, appealing to the West's softness for helping those in need, and start the killing. They're quite candid about it.

The problem that Corbyn and a large proportion of the left is that their dogma and ideology prohibit them from being able to admit this element of reality. Such terrorists fall into the "noble warrior" mythos rebelling against the evil empire. See Corbyn's own history of supporting the IRA for specific examples of this.

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
ISIL etc. don't care about talking or negotiating. They're busy recreating their mediaeval empire in the Caliphate's old stomping grounds. What they want to do is to push the West to tipping point by pouring their own not- admitted- to invasion of men of military age, appealing to the West's softness for helping those in need, and start the killing. They're quite candid about it

They have already invaded on inflatables across the sea and because they said they were sinking we went out and collected them.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
They have already invaded on inflatables across the sea and because they said they were sinking we went out and collected them.

Italy's entire naval operating budget for a year was blown on the rescue operations. The invasion by whatever name one wants to give it, has hurt the West already. Warfare isn't just shooting, it's economics and logistics. Virtual Attrition remember. Every extra patient a doctor has to see is one step further to overloading a health system. Every extra room a local council has to find is one step further to overloading local social housing etc. Every refugee vessel left sinking is one coastguard or naval ship unable to conduct refit or real operations.

All of that without firing a shot. And the West is footing the bill.

OP
F

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Ms Abbott could be sent to negotiate with Isil.
Dianne would be seized and a ransom requested we could all have whip round and if we doubled their request they might keep her, sorted.....

Just a thought for anyone with Amazon and who has watched the first episode of American Gods,
the infamous bedroom scene where the man gets "swallowed up"
I leave an image Ms Abbot and Jeremy in your mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Now that was nasty...

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
She did what Cameron should have done, respect the outcome of a democratic vote and got on with it.
Anyone in public service who only seeks to satisfy themselves is in the wrong job.

Undecided voters have little option, take a risk with May based on her record or Corbyn.
Both leave something to be desired in my mind but sure as eggs are eggs the constantly hard fought battle to give me a vote will not be wasted.

It will be if you happen to vote for the wrong one..ie the liar in the pack, or the one who is furthering her own agenda, with the chance of the century to become more famous than our beloved Maggie. eeks

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
Ms Abbott could be sent to negotiate with Isil.
Dianne would be seized and a ransom requested we could all have whip round and if we doubled their request they might keep her, sorted.....

Just a thought for anyone with Amazon and who has watched the first episode of American Gods,
the infamous bedroom scene where the man gets "swallowed up"
I leave an image Ms Abbot and Jeremy in your mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell me truthfully would you ever consider wooing the witch that is TM our PM...

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
ISIL etc. don't care about talking or negotiating. They're busy recreating their mediaeval empire in the Caliphate's old stomping grounds. What they want to do is to push the West to tipping point by pouring their own not- admitted- to invasion of men of military age, appealing to the West's softness for helping those in need, and start the killing. They're quite candid about it.

The problem that Corbyn and a large proportion of the left is that their dogma and ideology prohibit them from being able to admit this element of reality. Such terrorists fall into the "noble warrior" mythos rebelling against the evil empire. See Corbyn's own history of supporting the IRA for specific examples of this.
Once again you take what is fact and bend it to suit your own ideology, Jeremey Corbyn never supported the IRA, he did lend support to the cause they were fighting for. ie brits out of Ireland. Simply because it was the brits who partitioned Ireland. Even hard line British Ministers agreed with the idea that Britian would be better out of there ...It was people like Jeremy Corbyn who set a path for the peace process. He just happened to do it before Maggie and Brenda got to shake hands with the leaders the IRA.
But these things are never talked about or seen as helpful in any way. The along comes guys like your good self who get the headlines and then make up your own story to suit.
Another Good Guy was buried today who was instrumental in bringing McGuinness and Adams into the peace process..Brendan Duddy a local Derry Business man, ran a few Fish and chip shops back in the day, and got to know Martin mc Guinness, who at the time delivered Beef Burgers to his chippy.
Amongst the mourners was a m16 officer called Michael Oatley and Peter Taylor a former BBC journalist.
http://www.derryjournal.com/news/hundreds-of-mourners-turn-out-for-brendan-duddy-s-funeral-1-7961843

C350Carl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
BMW 740Ld xDrive
Sooooo....

Attending a rally in 1986 outside the old bailey to (quote) 'show solidarity with a group of people accused of being terrorists'

Observing a minutes silence for the 8 oxygen thieves killed at Loughall in 1987

Inviting Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness to the Commons just weeks after the Brighton bombing

Refusing when asked FIVE times during an interview to condemn the IRA

Saying that the British forces and government almost shared equivalency with the IRA.

That's not supporting the IRA???

Ok thanks for clearing that up. Meanwhile, later today, in cloud cuckoo land, there will be a display by Porkies, the Flying Pig Aerial Display Team.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Sooooo....

Attending a rally in 1986 outside the old bailey to (quote) 'show solidarity with a group of people accused of being terrorists'

Observing a minutes silence for the 8 oxygen thieves killed at Loughall in 1987

Inviting Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness to the Commons just weeks after the Brighton bombing

Refusing when asked FIVE times during an interview to condemn the IRA

Saying that the British forces and government almost shared equivalency with the IRA.

That's not supporting the IRA???

Ok thanks for clearing that up. Meanwhile, later today, in cloud cuckoo land, there will be a display by Porkies, the Flying Pig Aerial Display Team.

You clearly share my ideology Carl and are thus prevented from seeing The One Truth.

Top Bottom