Just bought W114 280 CE- Help

allende

Reaction score
Just bought above car on Ebay . Bit of rust in sills and archs (OK quite a lot of holes ;) ) but I will be cutting that out and welding that up this week.
Where can I get a manual for it? Can't find anything in this site's shop, nothing from Bentley or Haynes:confused:
Anyone any experience with the CD ones off Ebay- do they have a lot of info for this model? I am slightly cynical about manuals which claim to cover around 100 different models
Thanks for any help.
Ian

OP
A

allende

Reaction score
Thanks
Tried there already- none of the links seem to work for the 114/115:confused:

OP
A

allende

Reaction score
Thanks for that. So you would recommend the ebay discs? Any particular one or seller or are they all the same?

124coupe

Reaction score
Main difference between them is that the cheap ones are CD-R copies of the real thing - they work but are technically copyright theft!

Should show the Merc logo etc on the disk.

Even with the extended index a lot is missed - I have looked through my CDs (for the W124) and there are hundreds of PDFs totally ignored by the index.

Best to batch open them with Adobe Reader and then glance at the titles and make a note of the useful ones.

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom