Keyless go

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
mate bought a few of these from different vendors... none offer any protection at all
Works 100% at the moment , as did the last one for 3 months ish- with the key inside the KG is not operative for sure- as I said interesting to see if it lasts better than the last one...

JDPEClassUK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E Class Estate E220d (2019)
Works 100% at the moment , as did the last one for 3 months ish- with the key inside the KG is not operative for sure- as I said interesting to see if it lasts better than the last one...

Mine have been working for several months now - not sure why they would suddenly fail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Botus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500/2010/500
which brand?

isn't there a double click to turn off the key..... resets to always on, on next use

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Mine have been working for several months now - not sure why they would suddenly fail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me either to be honest?
Only thing is different these to the last is that the metallic cloth inserts are fully bonded in, the previous ones were not

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Does the double click work on my old model JL?
Just not sure on that to be honest Peter. I didn’t know about this when I had my 2008 SL so never thought to try it. I’d imagine so, but like the old dead lock I guess. Suppose try it...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom