KL Chauffeurs Services Ltd.

cptnkirk

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.klchauffeurs.co.uk
Your Mercedes
E220d SE 2015 2.1
Hi there - my name is Kirk Lauf and have just started a new venture of Chauffeuring. I've took retirement last year from a life in IT and found myself completely lost in my new life.
Decided to do something with IT - but got disillusioned quickly in that I was helping the software companies sorting out their problems with my customers.
So I was successful in helping the customer - and successful in helping the software companies - and me? I lost out everytime. :(

So as I need something to do - I've started now a brand new venture of chauffering and setup a company - so that I can take my own bookings.
I now have all the licenses required by my local Wiltshire Council and have just bought a Mercedes E220 d SE - Silver and looking forward in slowly getting bookings. Have a website moderated - should be live in a few days. Also will have Android and iPhone app called KL Chauffeurs - so you can book with you phone direct.

I've been an admirer of Mercedes all my life - and I am a great F1 Mercedes fan. My wife drive a Mercedes CLK 200 cabriolet - lovely car too.

I'm joining this forum to get tips - looking to install a 4G booster in the car so my customers will have great internet experience. Hope I can find someone to help with this too.

Well - spread the word.............:arrow: :p :p:lol::grin::-D

Last edited by a moderator:

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Good morning, welcome to the forum and wish you best of luck in your new venture!

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi, Kirk and welcome to the forum. I'm a bit far away to take advantage of your services though !! :)

V6Matty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2010/E350 (His) W246/2016/B200 (Hers)
Welcome the 213 is a cracker of a car so far so good choice there, as for the 4g I'd possibly give the guys at Comand online a call they're sponsors here and know the merc electronics extremely well, and may have a solution already, if not then I'd expect they would love to develop something which may be a win win.

OP
C

cptnkirk

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.klchauffeurs.co.uk
Your Mercedes
E220d SE 2015 2.1
  • Banned
Hi Matt - and thanks for the info - however, being completely new - what is Comand Online - who are they - and how can I get in touch with them to ask the questions on 4G booster?

Many thanks

Regards Kirk

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
Hi Matt - and thanks for the info - however, being completely new - what is Comand Online - who are they - and how can I get in touch with them to ask the questions on 4G booster?

Many thanks

Regards Kirk

Google is your friend.

Steve@Avantgarde

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.avantgarde-automotive.co.uk
Your Mercedes
E300 Coupe AMG Line PP/NE, SLR McLaren Roadster, SL55 & C32AMG
Hi Kirk, may we call you Captain...... ahem.....

Welcome to the forums!

You aren't far from me so if you are ever in this neck of the woods on a job and fancy a coffee stop feel free to pop in. Ill be sure to keep you in mind if I need some executive transport.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hello and welcome, good luck with the new venture :D:D

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
I do private chaffeuring, or at least it feels like it with the youth and assorted friends :D

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom