london motorshow anyone??

robparker

Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
220d (115), 190d (201), c63 (204), 220ce (124)
wondered if any of you guys are coming to the london motorshow? i've been here since last sunday and im here until next sunday.. if any of you come, feel free to come and watch the skating show at the vauxhall stand (12 midday, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm and 7:30pm),, im one of the rollerbladers!! shame its the vauxhall stand though!!
On the merc stand is a w221, w211, new GL, new M, an SLR, gullwing and the new maybach coupe. you can play with them all except the maybach! there are 3 SLR's all together at this show!!
anyway, come say hi if anyone attends!!

neilairman

Reaction score
re motor show.

came up yesterday from slough on tube/dlr........ never again...... i drive there
next time.
enjoyed the merc stand, that gl is very big........ i just need £51.000 and its mine.
the r class is an extended wheel base model....... its as big as a bus most impressive.
other companys were there usual selfs. who wants to que just to stand next to a bently and not at least get in it......... i can stand in the street and look through the window. tut.. aston martin did the same..and lexus ????.
u can combe every inch of the new s class.. but you cant sit in the ls400.
vw didn seem to have any cars there.. nor did porsce. ( sorry my grammers
bit rough ).
still i enjoyed it...

marnix

Reaction score
Waste of money.
I show up at the dealers in the SLK or the Cerbera (TVR), and they just give me the keys for any test drive I want.

turnipsock

Reaction score
I used to do some skating. The citroen ad is based around Nicky Gooch, except it didn't fall over...am I right?

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom