M Class W166 Tyres

Rob-B

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML class w166
My M class currently has the Pirelli PZERO Rosso's on and I need to change the full set. Although these have been good tyres, I live in the Highlands of Scotland so would like a good all rounder tyre. What tyres do you run on to take into consideration wear, performance on dry roads as well as snow and ice?

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
You will be compromised in trying to find a tyre that does it all, they do make "all seasons" for 4x4.

What size are you after?

OP
R

Rob-B

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML class w166
They are 265/45 20's

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
Hankook are an excellent all weather tyre and in the mid price range.... I think the one you want is called the ventus..
The other excellent budget tyre which is also a brilliant all rounder and comes in around £100 or less is the Azura Zeta.... Bought a set of wheels for my X5 and they came with a brand new set of Azura Zetas.. and they are brilliant, excellent in snow and very quiet running for the look of the heavy tread. also very good in the wet...They do out perform the Hankooks in the snow on turning circle and sideways grip... The sideways grip is always a big concern with any tyre in snow.

Mark A

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
58 ML-320CDI.
Uniroyal Rainsport 3. Excellent in wet or dry. Running that size on the wife’s ML320 and a 19” version on my 420.

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom