1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M113 Brake Booster Push Fit

Discussion in 'Electrics, Vacuum, Ignition and ECU' started by Tom211, Apr 16, 2018 at 10:56 AM.

1. Tom211

Tom211 New Member

Your Mercedes:
    E55/1998/M113
    Morning all,

I require some assistance with a part for my W210 E55.

I’ve removed the upper section of the intake manifold to have it painted, on removal, I had to grolly out the brake booster vacuum line connector, as there was a (v.stubborn) metal retaining washer in there.

I checked EPC and ordered the three parts I thought I needed, namely items 11 (A111 997 0545), 17 (A111 141 02 42)
    and 23 (A111 141 00 81).

I collect, go to assemble and what Mercedes have given me and what EPC says is completely different to what I removed.

In the photo, what is on the left is what EPC states should be and on the right is what I pulled out the engine - on the right is a single piece tapered item, sealed with an O-ring at the larger end, inside houses the pipe retainer and another O-ring, at the smaller end a toothed retaining washer installed ... On the left I have just a cap...

Does anyone know the part number of the tapered part and the metal retaining washer?

Attached Files: