MAF sensor problem affecting power.

Nashami

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML 270 CDI 04
Hi I have a Mercedes Benz ML270 CDI 2004 with power issues. I have been told two three times yearly that it needs cleaning or replacing, I am at my witts end. I would very much appreciate someone to elevate my driving experience issues.

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
You need to get any fault codes read by a Mercedes Star computer before throwing any money at guesses . Where do you live so someone can recommend a good MB Indy nearby

oigle

Reaction score
Website
members.optusnet.com.au
Your Mercedes
2003 ML270 sold but not forgotten. 2022 Kia EV6 RWD LR
You can't successfully clean a MAF. Replace only but they last quite a while if genuine product. Cheapies won't. Not much goes wrong with the 270 motor. MAF, EGR and swirl flap/motor are the usual gremlins.
Are you getting limp mode?

OP
N

Nashami

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML 270 CDI 04
You need to get any fault codes read by a Mercedes Star computer before throwing any money at guesses . Where do you live so someone can recommend a good MB Indy nearby
Worcester

OP
N

Nashami

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML 270 CDI 04
I live in Worcester

OP
N

Nashami

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML 270 CDI 04
You can't successfully clean a MAF. Replace only but they last quite a while if genuine product. Cheapies won't. Not much goes wrong with the 270 motor. MAF, EGR and swirl flap/motor are the usual gremlins.
Are you getting limp mode?
I am getting loss of power.

RUBBER_UNDIES

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2003 w211 E270 177 BHP
Hi I have a Mercedes Benz ML270 CDI 2004 with power issues. I have been told two three times yearly that it needs cleaning or replacing, I am at my witts end. I would very much appreciate someone to elevate my driving experience issues.
Sticky turbo vanes? What's the mileage and is it driven softly? Short trips all the time?

Top Bottom