MB insurance experience

gr1nch

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W222 S350d AMG Line Premium Plus 2017 Iridium Silver over Black Nappa
A couple days ago, getting the 7 day free insurance for a new car am yesterday was a breeze and in fm doing so, on the call, was sold fully comp, 180 day European insurance with GAP, excess refund, NCB protection, MB parts, for the windscreen too. All for £30 more than the saga quote. Am very happy with it.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

BarryB

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C Class 200 Sport Premium 2017
A couple days ago, getting the 7 day free insurance for a new car am yesterday was a breeze and in fm doing so, on the call, was sold fully comp, 180 day European insurance with GAP, excess refund, NCB protection, MB parts, for the windscreen too. All for £30 more than the saga quote. Am very happy with it.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
That's very interesting, can you say how much that is? I know all insurance depends on many things like age, experience, location, miles per year etc but MB quoted me £200 more than any other quotes I'm getting. My 7 day free insurance started yesterday.
Enjoy your new car, mines got to go back for the bonett to be resprayed as per my thread.

KeithJG

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C320CDI Sport Edition S203 2006 V6 7g
One also has to check the European cover as it is only basic but fully comp when in the UK only!........Most state this cover but is only basic which is useless.

You do have to pay more for the same cover as the UK for to go abroad.

Last edited:

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom