MB number 3 - 2009 CLS 320 CDI

6cyl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS320 CDI
Just bought a 2009 CSL 320CDI AMG edition in designo platinum black.
Has airmatic, designo interior, memory cooled seats, comand, sunroof, Harman Kardon, DAB, follow the road HID and self-close boot.

This is my 3rd 6 cylinder Mercedes. First was a E240 that oxidised in front of my eyes, interior was a nice place to be in. Second was a C350CDI that went well, but had awful Audiesque suspension (all springs and underdamped). This is number 3, so I hope I'm lucky with this one
thumb.gif

Photos soon.

Last edited:

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi 6cyl, welcome to the forum. Look forward to the pictures :)

OP

6cyl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS320 CDI
Thanks for the welcome. I was torn between this and the CLS55K, since one of the reasons for buying this one was to be a comfortable, long distance cruiser, that's more economical than my other car, the diesel got the nod.

This one is definitely a cut above the C class, in the way it drives, looks and feels.

V6Matty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2010/E350 (His) W246/2016/B200 (Hers)
Welcome, great car and I almost think it was one I almost bought a few months back, brilliant spec, and great looking car

OP

6cyl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS320 CDI
thanks Matty - what put you off the car ?
probably something that I've missed !

OP

6cyl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS320 CDI
ahhh, thought you was going to say you noticed the engine hanging out or something!

I've found one of the fog lights doesn't work properly, it only had a MOT last week. Shouldn't be too serious.

V6Matty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2010/E350 (His) W246/2016/B200 (Hers)
Lol nah nothing as bad as that thankfully, it was on the hole a well cared for car, needed a bit of a detail to get the paint back to best but that was the only thing I really noticed.
Fog light is probably either a loose cable or a bulb out, my 211 for some reason always used to have the cable work loose so an easy fix even if it was a pita to get you hand in the bumper to get it back on.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom