Medesed ML 270CDI 2003 Facelift W163 Rear heater/blower stays on even when the car is turned off

Rudki

Reaction score
On my Mercedes ML 270 CDi 2003 (facelift model) the rear heater remains on after the car is switched off and the key is removed.

I’ve tried looking for the fuse for the rear blower but been unsuccessful as the heater is constantly draining the battery therefore I’m disconnecting the battery terminals each time after using the car.

Taffy7hfa

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 ML 270 CDI,2016 Hyundai1.6 CRDI i30,2014 Peugeot 308 HDI. .6 HDI.
I had the same thing on mine, Faulty module, the one just in front of the armrest / cubby box.

joderest

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML270 2003
I suspect you will have to remove the centre consul, to access the controls and modules.
I have done this, but it was some years ago, cannot remember it caused me any issues, just a lot of time. I had to replace the blower motor as it had packed up.
Plus side was i found £23 in £1 coins !!!!!

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom